Fs ptk turbo kit for 03-04 cobra

sjsnake

Established Member
Used ptk turbo kit with precision 76mm turbo roughly 5k. The hotside has side facing headers with 2.5in piping mild steel ceramic coated, coldside piping is all aluminium with the slot style bung welded on. This kit uses the stock air/water intercooler with the procharger hat I will be providing, also keeps the alternator in the factory location will provide the belt necessary for it fits alternator with 3.2 pulley. Must modify the lower radiator hose and power steering line. Also uses factory throttle body bracket and cable. I will be providing tial 38mm wasgate,tial bov,sct ba5000. Will come with all the necessary piping to bolt up and hot side will work with upr,qa1 k members others require modification. Contact me at 4085807178 if interested and have more questions. Couldn't post pictures I could text or email pics if interested. Looking to get 3500 OBO plus shipping this kit made 850rwhp on my stock bottom end cobra at 24psi e85 could have made more but ran out of injectors. Will not separate
Ps. I will be keeping the plenum and throttle body

Feeler also on fuel system 1700$ plus shipping that is a fraction of what I paid for this fuel system not looking to separate
Weldon pump 2035a w/12an sump line rebuilt 1 yr ago
Weldon pump controller for the street
Aeromotive 100micron & aeromotive 10 micron filters
10an stainless feed line
8an stainless return line
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge
Bosch 1000cc injectors
All fitings in order to bolt right up
Ps. Ill be keeping the sump tank and fore fuel rails

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread