FS: PSP Nitrous Plate ~ Rear Calipers ~ MP Pulley ~ 255LPH Fuel Pumps

I'D WIN

Established Member
FS: PSP Nitrous Plate ~ Rear Calipers ~ MP Pulley ~ 255LPH Fuel Pumps

1. First up on the chopping block is a PSP Billet Nitrous Plate. No gaskets or bolts are included. (2) longer metric bolts will be required but can be matched at Home Depot using your stock TB bolts. It looks the same from the day I bought it from PSP. It is not polished and is just a raw aluminum finish.

$75 SHIPPED

2. (2) Loaded Rear Calipers. IIRC, they have about 5-8k miles on them. I bought them as an extra set to grind when I purchased my 15" Bogarts but never got around to using them. They have been painted red by the original owner. No pads are included. They are in excellent shape and will be a good set for any Bogart project.

$150 SHIPPED

3. MP Pulley. This is a MP 2.69 upper pulley from Charles/MP. It has the key and the mounting bolt. The pulley was on the blower for maybe 200 miles if that.

$40 SHIPPED

4. (2) 255LPH Fuel Pumps. These came off of my truck and were working just fine. They had less than 5k miles on them before I overhauled my fuel system. I have an extra install kit minus the (2) 4-6" rubber hoses that were originally supplied.

$100 SHIPPED

Let me know if you have any questions. No warrantys are implied or expressed. All parts are sold as-is and on multiple sites. All prices are negotiable but don't come to me with some lowball unrealistic bid. Paypal is preferred and fees will be discussed at the time of the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread