FS PROMOTION built Tremec 3650 FL PICK UP ONLY

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
I'm selling a Pro Motion built 3650. It has a 26 spline input shaft and all the bells and whistles. Tranny has about 5K-10K miles on it with no issues. It has a steeda triax shifter on it. I threw this in the Terminator section because this is a good low cost option for the guys that have SRA swaps in their cars. This is a direct swap for a SRA car with a stock length Mach/GT drive shaft as long as you didnt swap your pinion flange to an 03 cobra flange. This transmission is rated at over 700hp. I was going to put this in my cobra but I think I want to go with a built auto. Right now I'm just sitting on it as a spare tranny and need money to do other things(fuel and wheels) I still have the clutch that was installed when the tranny was rebuilt so you can see that it was lightly used. The clutch and aluminum flywheel can be included for $200 more

PICK UP ONLY located in Port St Lucie Florida zip code 34983

This setup will work in any 99-04 and may work in 96-98 but the 3650 has an electronic speedo and the T-45 has a mechanical...

Tranny and shifter-$1500

Would trade for a nice set of drag wheels that would fit a Mach 1 would also trade for 03 Cobra aftermarket return style fuel system parts, ie rails, hat, sumped tank and maybe a built auto.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread