FS: Procharger P1SC

White04GT

Established Member
I am switching to a twin screw set up. So up for sale is a complete p1sc kit. The head unit has about 9000 miles on it, I have changed the oil 3 times every 3k miles. It is still on the car, but I broke my torque converter so when it goes to the shop to have that fixed the p1sc will be removed. This kit will come with everything you need minus injectors, fuel pump, and spark plugs.

P-1SC with a bracket for a 99-04 GT, It has an upgraded race bypass valve as well, 3 core intercooler, AFM power pipe, 3.4 pulley, RR 2.75 pulley(new), diablo mafia extender, and a couple quarts of oil.

Looking to get $2000 + shipping. I am firm on this price. This is a very good deal for a basically new blower. I need this gone asap.

Last edited:

jeffl9682

Established Member
how much for just the headunit? the headunit come with all the bracketry and hardware to bolt it together?

White04GT

Established Member
bump. cmon guys I need this gone, this is a very good deal. I made 400rwhp through an auto reading 8lbs of boost in the hot texas summer heat with the afm power pipe, full exhaust, tb and plenum.

White04GT

Established Member
I will try to get pictures uploaded asap. It is being towed to the shop today so I will keep you updated. As soon as it's their I am having them take it off and I will box it up and have it ready to ship.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
holy shit man...good price!

bump for you! i got mine for 2800 2 years ago...and it didnt come with the nice race bypass (assuming you mean big red)

White04GT

Established Member
yeah, It is a good deal, comes with some nice upgrades. The head unit is in perfect shape great condition, I just need this gone asap so I can purchase my KB!

Users who are viewing this thread