FS: PROCHARGED 96 MYSTIC Cobra 4.6 litre 4 valve, 21,000 miles. MINT SHOWCAR

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Selling my baby. Bought a Terminator. I'll probabbly be sorry to let this car go, but can't have the best of both worlds. So here's the scoop.

1996 Polished Procharged Mystic. # 1690 of 2000. Has 21,000 babied miles. Never been on a race track. This has been a show car only. In 2005, it won Best in class at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, and also won Best in class at Fords at Carlisle. Two of the biggest Ford events on the East Coast. It has won multiple other trophies at other shows as well. Car has NEVER seen any type of bad weather. Always stored inside and covered. Never had any paint or body work. All factory.

Mods are below.

P1SC polished Procharger pullied for 10 lbs. boost
Procharger 3 core intercooler, air to air, to keep boost temps safe
Polished valve covers
Polished upper intake
T-Rex fuel pump
FMU, fuel management system
Ford Racing 4.30 gears
Chrome Cobra R wheels with BFG tires, 275/
Centerforce Flywheel
Centerfors Dual Friction clutch
Custom painted fan shroud plate
Denso Iridium plugs
SS bumper inserts
many UPR billet cap covers
UPR Blue Thunder short throw shifter
UPR billett goodies in the interior
Bassani stainless steel X-pipe, with Modular cat system, leave in or take out and replace with straight stainless pipe, which is how the car sits now.
Bassani Stainless steel Cat-back exhaust with polished 3 inch tips. Sounds awesome, nice and raspy.
Stock H-pipe with cats will go with car.
Diablosport custom dyno tune with chip
Ford Racing 8mm high performance plug wires
Autometer Phantom boost guage
Autometer phantom fuel pressure guage
Autometer dual guage pillar pod

This is your chance to own a piece of history with a vehicle that has never been abused.

This car was featured on ESPN 2's, Inside Drag Racing, in June 2004 as a Car show winner at NMRA at Maple Grove raceway in Reading PA, and at the time had Flowmasters on it, so was there for a commercial. They asked my husband to do a burnout while going to commercial break, so he did. Until that time, it had never done a burnout, because I babied it.
No disappointments here. Title is clear and in hand. Pics below. Car needs a bath, but it's a little too cold to be washing it today.

For further info. or questions, you can pm me or my husband, J.R., JRS BLOWN SNAKE is his screen name, or you can call him on his cell at 301-748-7038. Any offer over $ 20,000.00 takes it.

Thanks, Denice.

neicecar001.gif

neicecar003.gif

neicecar007.gif

neicecar010.gif

neicecar015.gif

PICT0088.gif

PICT0091.gif

PICT0089.gif

PICT0095.gif

PICT0096.gif

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks guys. A lot of work has gone into this car. Everything is done right and it is streetable as a brand new car. You'll never know all that power is at your right foot, unless you mash on it. When it idles, it sounds SOOO bada$$ from the Procharger. Undercarriage has been cleaned as much as the exterior. It was just clay-barred and resealed with wax. If you seen this in person, you'd have to have it...

Thanks, J.R.

Hopeful

Established Member
Interested in possibly holding with a healthy downpayment until I can get rid of my current car to pay off the rest?

trueblueeyes

Established Member
I so want this car! I just need to convince hubby. Beautiful car!

(BTW, neat door sills! Do you mind my asking where you found those?)

Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread