FS: PRISTINE 2003 DSG convertible

cobrastrike4

Established Member
I have listed my 2003 DSG convertible up on e-bay item # 190683412507. (help with link not computer savy)
Its a no stories, no disappointments car. Title in hand. I'm willing to pick buyer up at Ohare or Midway airports in Chicago, IL. if wanting to fly in and drive home.

kngcbra24

Established Member
If I can unload my Jeep I would definately consider this! One of the cleanest 03's I have seen in a while! Nice car. PM SENT as well.

cobrastrike4

Established Member
39 hours left to the auction. I need 28K but, set the reserve at 27K. This is really a low mile pristine vert. someone needs to scoop this thing up. After all summer is here its time to roll with the revs up and the top down. Go for it. :rolling:

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
I'm going to try and help out, it's going to tough to get what you are asking for this car. You can buy this all original one with 540 miles for $28k and it only got up to $26k on eBay.

Ford : Mustang SVT Cobra Ford : Mustang SVT Cobra | eBay

I recently sold my black 04 with 6700 miles for $25k and it was as new. I am in the market again and I had a chance to buy another 04 with 2700 mikes for $26k. I think $25k for yours is more than fair as prices are not what they were 4 or 5 years ago.

10splaya22

Established Member
I'm going to try and help out, it's going to tough to get what you are asking for this car. You can buy this all original one with 540 miles for $28k and it only got up to $26k on eBay.

Ford : Mustang SVT Cobra Ford : Mustang SVT Cobra | eBay

I recently sold my black 04 with 6700 miles for $25k and it was as new. I am in the market again and I had a chance to buy another 04 with 2700 mikes for $26k. I think $25k for yours is more than fair as prices are not what they were 4 or 5 years ago.

Wow the mileage on that car is ridiculous...

OP your car is super clean as well. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread