FS: POSI Ported Lower, METCO, JLT, RR Tensioner, NIB Killer Chiller and more

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
FS: POSI Ported Lower, TRI-AX, METCO, RR Tensioner and more

What is listed below is still for sale, everything else has been sold.

Steeda Tri-Ax T56 shifter - $100

Last edited:

ttk53

Established Member
lol dont get me started on this! Haha he wont even tell me and Im one of his cruising buddies. I dont see him leaving KB but who knows! Hes a good guy though!

I met him at a dyno day back when he had a ported eaton. Just would think that if your selling a ported lower and killer chiller, you have to be going turbo. even with a LC 2.8 KB they would be used? Im thinking helion since he comes from turbo stealths.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
I met him at a dyno day back when he had a ported eaton. Just would think that if your selling a ported lower and killer chiller, you have to be going turbo. even with a LC 2.8 KB they would be used? Im thinking helion since he comes from turbo stealths.

Its either turbo or the Mammoth or even the hellraiser since he still has his eaton. The mammoth has its own lower with the kit and would also explain the Cold Air. I remember him telling me and a friend he likes the twin screws better than his sti and stealth.... yet again who knows but a few.... now this means I have to spend more money on more parts! Im deff not staying at 16 psi! haha see ruthless, youd rather have other people telling me what you are doing instead of yourself!!! haha :burnout:

Last edited:

ruthless

Established Member
Pfab res is sold! Thank you guys.

I was going to get more pics but work paged me so I had to split after I got my parts all lined up for the photo shoot. Trust me I will get them. :beer:

ttk53

Established Member
Its either turbo or the Mammoth or even the hellraiser since he still has his eaton. The mammoth has its own lower with the kit and would also explain the Cold Air. I remember him telling me and a friend he likes the twin screws better than his sti and stealth.... yet again who knows but a few.... now this means I have to spend more money on more parts! Im deff not staying at 16 psi! haha see ruthless, youd rather have other people telling me what you are doing instead of yourself!!! haha :burnout:

I have not seen anywhere that the Mammoth comes with a new lower intake.

ruthless

Established Member
Updated with pic but more pics can be found under the link.

BTW Can you two stop the yaking in my for sale post?

No the Mammoth doesnt come with a new lower intake manifold. It comes with a different base plate that mounts to the lower intake manifold.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Updated with pic but more pics can be found under the link.

BTW Can you two stop the yaking in my for sale post?

No the Mammoth doesnt come with a new lower intake manifold. It comes with a different base plate that mounts to the lower intake manifold.

Haha free bump!!!

Users who are viewing this thread