FS: Ported Short-Runner 96 Intake/IMRC Deletes/TB

gnxs

Established Member
Complete intake setup from a 1996 Cobra. Ported Short-Runner Intake (Upper and Lower, includes a few sensors), Aluminum IMRC Deletes and Stock Throttle Body. Includes gaskets and bolts.

Upper and lower intake - $550
IMRC Deletes - $150
Stock Throttle Body - $50

Package for everything - $675

Add shipping to the above pricing.

Larry

Intake:
96cobraintake1.jpg

96cobraintake2.jpg

lowerintake.jpg

lowerintake2.jpg

gnxs

Established Member
Is the intake ready to Bolton. Intrested.oh and who did the work
Yes, it looks ready to bolt-on. The intake is complete and bolted together and it comes with gaskets. Not sure what else you'd need, but honestly I own a 2004 and admittedly I'm not all that familiar with the older setups.

Not sure who did the port work and machining of the intake. I bought the complete motor (and the car it was in) for a really good deal with the intention of only using the built Teksid shortblock and Stage 2 cams for my 2004 Cobra and didn't really ask many questions about the top end (I also have Stage 3 ported MMR "B" heads from the same motor). The work looks very professionally done and the combo was intended to make 1000+ hp , but I don't know who gets credit for it. John Mihovitz machined the block, but I don't know who did any of the other work. Sorry.

If you have any other questions, please ask or give me a number to contact you and I'll do my best to answer them.

Last edited:

gnxs

Established Member
Yes, I'll eventually post the heads up for sale. They are MMR Stage 3 ported heads complete (assembled) with Titanium retainers and Comp High Perf./High Lift Valve Springs. They are in perfect condition and only have idle and engine break-in time on them.

$1000
Larry

Users who are viewing this thread