FS: Ported Blower Cheap $550 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubu795

Banned
I am selling my stage 1 ported blower very cheap. Blower has 21k miles on it. I put down 494 RWHP on a very conservative tune in 85 degree weather. I never had my throttle body or plenum ported so I imagine if you did that and got a more aggresive tune, 510-520 rwhp isn't out of the question. My car ran consistent 11.2x's with this blower. I've since upgraded to a kb 2.4 and no longer need this laying around. Blower is perfect appearance wise, nothing wrong with it. I'll even include the stock throttle body and plenum. I'm looking to get $550.00 shipped to your door. Email is [email protected], name is Dan. If you need to call me for any reason, my cell is 412-708-4437.

Thanks,

Dan....

I'm a CUNNT

Banned
Yea disregard the post from sexywrxchick, this guy sells great products and I bought a few things from him. Shes just jealus that she'll never own half the nice cars as fubu does.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I'm a CUNNT said:
Yea disregard the post from sexywrxchick, this guy sells great products and I bought a few things from him. Shes just jealus that she'll never own half the nice cars as fubu does.

BYE FUBU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread