FS: Polished Eaton housing/snount and pullies

thunderhorse21

Established Member
Up for sale is my polished eaton supercharger and some pullies that I have left over.
I check my PMs frequently. Thanks!

EATON SOLD

(2) Stock Eaton pullies, 3.4" Billetflow pulley, 2.93" Billetflow pulley, 2.8" pulley - $45 each shipped (billetflow pullies require a 4-bolt ring.. if you have a 4 bolt billetflow you probably have the ring)

Stock Throttle Body/Plenum for 03/04 Cobra - SOLD

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Last edited:

thunderhorse21

Established Member
Did you ever have this on your car? Did the Eaton come with the "clanging" noise when you bought it from the previous owner?

yeah it had been on the car for a while. It always made a very faint churning sound, which I just thought was normal for a ported eaton, but eventually that sound became very loud and I decided to pull the blower and put a stock one back on there.

I have no idea what the actual issue with it is, but it's noisy. I think it's possible to strip out the parts inside, so that's why i figured someone might want a polished eaton!

thunderhorse21

Established Member
why are the rotors stripped?

is this the same one that guy got banned for trying to sell that has recieved an exterior polish?

The rotors aren't stripped - the Teflon coating just erodes after a while. And nope! This is the original supercharger that came on my 03 coupe - the previous owner had it polished and ported.

Users who are viewing this thread