FS: Paxton 2200sl complete kit with upgrades and extras

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Right but the last guy that sucked the buyer over had a friend do the same thing you're doing now. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying this kit as I'm sure it's bad ass just stating after the lady guy screwed that one dude over a sell this this is going to be hard.

I would have to kindly disagree with you. You came in to this thread with the sole purpose of reminding potential buyers of what happened to the last buyer of a used Paxton kit.

On top of that. I'm not some newly added member to the forum "friend" with 11 posts backing up my buddies ad. I've been a member here since '06 and have 50 positive feedbacks to back it up. I would say, it's quite the opposite of what your claiming "I'm trying to do"

Yes. It will be a little harder to sell parts on here when people are getting screwed over on shitty deals like the last guy. I'm pretty sure everyone is thinking that just as you are. Coming in to someone else for sale thread to publicly say that, makes it just that harder.

I'm not going to post again in this thread simply because I don't want it to get derailed. It would be nice if you did the same unless your interested in buying it.

-Nick

Coyote13

Established Member
Grey5.0, you are doing exactly what you said you were not doing. Coming from someone who has bought from this forum I appreciate what you are doing(watching out for fellow forum members) but to come into someones thread that has zero negative feedback on ANY forum hes been on to discourage buyers is simply arrogant. Not stated in my thread is my intent to buy an all new nuts and bolts kit from Paxton to be sure the buyer has EVERY SINGLE piece for the kit. I had that issue and dont want it to happen to anyone else.

Thank you, Nick.

As far as shipping, Im spending my own coin to buy as much packing material as needed and then some. This kit WILL be packed properly and I will earn this sale. If I were here to make a quick buck Id take the first offer I was given by the many lowballers. This is an amazing deal that i put together just for my fellow car guys. If i were in it for the money this kit would be well over 5k.

Id be more than willing to discuss this further through PM. If you have a real issue my personal cell phone number was posted. By all means...

-Kevin

Last edited:

helloWorld

Established Member
Man, this is very tempting. I am making this post to inform you that if still have this kit available and you ever decide to have this kit for $4400 shipped or less, I would be interested and would be able to pay lump sum, towards the end of this year.

Maybe, if no one else is interested in your kit, we could work something out to take all of the extras out in an effort to reduce the price. I don't need gauges or the SCT tuner.

Coyote13

Established Member
I would hope this kit is gone before then. If you are ready to purchase we can work out a deal not including the gauges

helloWorld

Established Member
Just posting to say that the price drop has me interested.

I will see what I can do by the end of next month to buy this in one lump sum, if nobody else purchases it before that.

Users who are viewing this thread