Coyote13

Established Member
FS: Paxton 2200sl complete kit w/ upgrades and extras PRICE LOWERED

SOLD

FS: Paxton 2200sl
8-rib upgrade
JLT intake
Aluminum overflow tank
3.6" pulley (extra pullies and belts included)
Kenne Bell BAP (I have programmable MSD pump booster as well)
75lb injectors
T-bolt clamps
Pre-cut coolant hoses(saves tons of time on install) and breather filters

Shipping from Hawaii would be approximately $200. I paid $180. I also have SoS A-pillar dual gauge pod with SpeedHut boost/fuel pressure gauges that will be included with the kit. This is practically a turn key kit minus the tune. Feel free to call/text/pm if you have any questions. 8178816067.

$4300 +shipping/paypal for everything except tuner.
1.jpg
10557184_10153011072492646_8251592953515131865_n.jpg

Intercooler pipe dents from being lowered and driving on terrible streets. Bolts up fine and holds 9psi without issue.

No shaft play. I removed the leaky drain line that it came with and the dibstick is stripped( not the threads. Its the allen key hole on the head of the dispstick.) Oil can still be changed and filled.

75lb Siemen Deca injectors

Nuts, bolts, and spacers. WHen i receive payment and shipping address I will order new bolt kit from Paxton for reassurance.

Not pictured is the alternator pulley(left it in my car) but it will be included. The bottom of the pulley was milled down to be sure it sat flush. No issue and belt lined up straight.

Last edited:

BransK9

Established Member
God I want to buy this.. but unfortunately I bought a pro charger from a guy off SVT and it was also a " Complete Kit " well turned out to be missing half the bolts and spacers and blower belt and a bunch there things luckily he gave me my money back.... minus a $300 convince fee for taking it back..... so kind of worried about buying a used unit again. but if you want to call me 706-844-4549 maybe we can work something out.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Bump for a honest seller. I've seen this kit in person and it's in great condition. Would buy it myself, but it's just bad timing for me currently.

-Nick

Coyote13

Established Member
Thanks for the bump. I bought a "complete kit" as well. The seller made things right in the long run. I did all the hard work so you can enjoy it. How it sits on the car is exactly what you will be getting. All upgrades plus a $500 gauge setup?! This kit is priced to sell. I have nothing but positive seller ratings on multiple forums including svtp, iwsti, and nasioc.

Coyote13

Established Member
I'm going to try and start removal today if work allows. Gotta get this thing sold to buy my dad a Port-A-Cool for his shop.

TTT.

Coyote13

Established Member
I removed the oil drain line and the previous owner stripped the allen key hole on the dipstick. Oil can still be changed so no real issue. It wont let me upload a picture bit I can text it to you if needed. What do you mean by noise? Its a centri. It sounds like one. No chirps or squeals

Coyote13

Established Member
Bump. Prepping for a tropical storm so no time for more pictures but will have some this weekend. The kit is sitting in my spare bedroom ready to go and it WILL BE packed properly.

Gray5.0

Established Member
Man I think after what happened to the last guy on here that shipped a Paxton it's going to be hard for anyone else to buy one and have shipped. Glws sucks how one person ruins it for the rest of us

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
I have seen this kit in person and its a solid kit. Kevin is a stand up guy and wouldn't screw anyone over. Potential buyers that are interested honestly shouldn't be worried to buy from this seller. I would put my reputation on the line for him as a seller any day of the week.

-Nick

Gray5.0

Established Member
I have seen this kit in person and its a solid kit. Kevin is a stand up guy and wouldn't screw anyone over. Potential buyers that are interested honestly shouldn't be worried to buy from this seller. I would put my reputation on the line for him as a seller any day of the week.

-Nick

Right but the last guy that sucked the buyer over had a friend do the same thing you're doing now. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying this kit as I'm sure it's bad ass just stating after the lady guy screwed that one dude over a sell this this is going to be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread