FS: Patriot Performance Stage II 2V Heads

2000GT-281

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are assembled. I will include valve lash adjusters and followers in the sale. Patriot part number is 1004W. Less than 2000 miles on these heads.

This is a link to Patriot's web page on these heads.
https://www.patriot-performance.com/xcart/product.php?productid=2&cat=30&page=1

Stage II SOHC cylinder heads from Patriot Performance are designed to add a 35 to 40 rear wheel horsepower gain over stock PI heads. We begin with OEM Ford castings, then CNC port using our custom designed program, perform our 5 angle valve job, hand blend, then assemble with 1.78" / 1.45" Stainless Valves, Bronze guides, .600" lift springs, and titanium retainers. Ideal for street and strip applications, these CNC-ported heads flow over 215 cfm and can handle blown or nitrous setups. These are perfect addition to your Lightning or 2 valve Mustang.

Sold as Pair.

When using these on non-PI motors, use PI intake.

*Windsor castings are used on all Gen II Lightnings and on 99-00 Mustang. Verify type of casting by valve cover bolt count. 13-14 bolts on Windsor, 11 bolts on Romeo.

Technical Specs:

Combustion Chamber: 46cc
Intake Runner: 180cc
Exhaust Runner: 67cc
Intake Valve: 1.78"
Exhaust Valve: 1.453"
Max. Valve Spring Lift: 0.600"
Retainer Material: Titanium
Valve Seal Material: Viton
Valve Guide Material: Manganese Bronze
Valve Job: 5-angle

I would like to get $800 shipped.

DSCF1208.gif

DSCF1207.gif

DSCF1206.gif

DSCF1205.gif

DSCF1204.gif

DSCF1203.gif

Last edited:

2000GT-281

Established Member
Ill get better pics in the next couple of days. If there is any interest please throw out an offer. They were wonderful heads while on my car.

rfissel

Established Member
heads

what are you looking to trade for them? do you have any cams laying around also...gotta see how much the pay check inerrested

2000GT-281

Established Member
what are you looking to trade for them? do you have any cams laying around also...gotta see how much the pay check inerrested

Not sure on a trade. Just about anything of equal value if it sparks my interest. Im driving a Lincoln LS now so it would have to fit that if it were car related. Sold the cams I had in these a while back.

100GT03

Established Member
why are you getting rid of these? how much horsepower did your car make with these on it?

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
Ive got a valentine V1 radar detector, innovative wideband with data logging box, and a 10 in jl audio w7 and 500/1 im trying to get rid of.. Any of those items spark your interest? And ive got a little cash i could throw on top to.. Not saying ill trade all of them but maybe we could work out a deal pending on what you might want.. Thanks Grayson..

2000GT-281

Established Member
Ive got a valentine V1 radar detector, innovative wideband with data logging box, and a 10 in jl audio w7 and 500/1 im trying to get rid of.. Any of those items spark your interest? And ive got a little cash i could throw on top to.. Not saying ill trade all of them but maybe we could work out a deal pending on what you might want.. Thanks Grayson..

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread