FS: Parts from my '01 Cobra

Doogeeburger

Established Member
Like a lot of people here, times have gotten tight for me and I just need to sell off some parts for some quick cash. There is not much, but I will not ask for more than what I paid for. Kind of a random list of parts too. Everything is OBO, but please be reasonable.

Everything is used but in good condition and with low miles unless posted other wise.

BBK 62mm Throttle body, New in box - $200

Last edited:

Doogeeburger

Established Member
Am I asking too much?
Make an offer and I will see what I can do, since I am not too sure on going prices for these parts.

Doogeeburger

Established Member
Maybe I should add that all the parts have never been installed on my car. They were purchased used off this forum but then I never got the time or had the money to put them on. Everything except the Eaton has been sitting in boxes in my garage, where as the Eaton has been sitting in my closet covered.

Doogeeburger

Established Member
pics will be sent soon. Right now my camera does not want to sync up with my comp. so I can not transfer them over at the moment. Sorry. Sit tight and I will get them out.

Doogeeburger

Established Member
hey snazzyseth, I would have sent you a PM but I did not see that as an option. What are you calling dibs on? Just certain parts or everything?

As for everyone else, sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures out. The camera and comp. are not playing well together. As soon as I get them loaded I will send them out to those of you who have asked. Try to load them again tonight after I get off work.

snazzyseth

Established Member
Stock Eaton S/C with stock and upgraded pully - $300
Stock Heat Exchanger, MAF, Steeda CAI off of a 03/04 cobra - $100
Stock 03/04 plenum and throttle body - $50

if they are still available.

Last edited:

Jfoster

Established Member
If you happened to collect any of the othert eaton swap parts, like timing cover and things like that, shoot me a PM. Thanks
Jeff

Doogeeburger

Established Member
BBK throttle body has gone back up for sale. Buyer fell through. Pictures ready to be sent upon request. Shoot an offer at me.

CobraConvert96

Established Member
Got the email w/ pics and you can consider the gear sold!! And also can't wait for the timing adjuster!! Just let me know if paypal is ok and if I should send the money to the email address you sent me the pics from?

Users who are viewing this thread