FS: Parting out 03 Cobra

mdrc347

Established Member
shipping question

Hey, did you ship the shifter and antenna and mounts I ordered from you. Just wondering. Good luck with the rest of the sale.

mdrc347

Established Member
Don't advertise the trans with the shifter that I paid you for. That's not cool. Makes a guy consider terminating the paypal payment.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
do you have the a/c compressor lines ? I need one of the 2 need to check on which one I need....

Blitz34

Established Member
how much for all 4 side skirts ( both small, both large ) shipped to 70706 ?

do you know if they will fit a 2002 GT?

r3dn3ck

Established Member
I'll take the intercooler reservior. Please email paypal address and shipping charge to 94551 to cburnss at gmail dawt cawm (yes 2 s's) and I'll remit promptly. I DO NOT GET EMAIL FROM THIS SITE. So please send directly. You'll get a payment right after I get your email.

lee4him

Established Member
Sorry for the non response over the weekend. I took the opportunity to finish parting out the car. Now all parts are off. Some of the bigger items I'm shying away from shipping just because freight is expensive and I have local interest on many of these parts as well.

Keep the questions coming though. If I have missed a response, please let me know ASAP. Once I get the shell out of my garage (later this week), I'll organize some parts for better photos and post them up.

Users who are viewing this thread