FS/Part out: Tork Tech Kit

SVT GT

Established Member
I have up for sale a Tork Tech kit, going a different route. Will part it out if no buyer comes along. A lot of my money is lost on this kit but your gain. This is a great kit that can grow with your Mustang and allows the option to use any 03/04 Cobra P/D supercharger. I have some pics but not for everything just yet. I picked up the whole kit used from a member on here and added new parts or had them ported. This kit was never running on my Mustang and decided to just go turbo....SOLD ...SOLD...SOLD The sale will go to the first buyer who wants the whole kit before parting out.

I have for sale a 90mm Lightning maf $75.00 shipped to the contiguous U.S. and pay pal.

Custom Coolant Reservoir (new) $285.00 shipped to the contiguous U.S. and pay pal

picturesdontknow005.jpg

Also have NIB AFCO Dual Pass Heat Exchanger with fans I'm looking to sell.
No picture of it yet but would like to get $650.00 shipped to the contiguous U.S. and pay pal

03 / 04 Cobra supercharger Eaton M112 with around 30K. I have sent this to Stiegemeier for a snout rebuild (for my own comfort) and a Stage 6 porting job. Also changed out the ugly bolts - bolting the snout to the supercharger housing - for upgraded S/S hex bolt. Billetflow 8 rib 3.4 and a 3.1 pulleys will come with the supercharger. ...SOLD

Billetflow Pulley removal tool - $105.00 shipped and no pay pal fees

48lb injectors - SOLD

OEM heat exchanger brackets complete - $150.00 shipped to the contiguous U.S. and pay pal

Canton Battery Ice box - $125 Shipped to contiguous U.S. and pay pal

Stock 03 / 04 Cobra intercooler pump - SOLD

Stock 03 / 04 Cobra throttle body cable and cruise control cable - SOLD

The rest I would like to keep as a kit and will require shipping costs -

Tork Tech Lower intake

Big Tork Tech heat exchanger. This thing is a little bigger than the Saleens.

Big Tork Tech intercooler

Tork Techs pulley bridge and lower crank pulley

Tork Techs fluid reservoir

Tork Techs gasket for the lower intake and adapter plate - New

8 Rib Supercharger belt

Focus fuel pump

Ford - New - OEM Eaton supercharger gasket for in between the S/C and the adapter plate.

All printed out instructions

All cooling hoses, bolts, and intercooler hoses that I have for the kit will go with it.

SOLD.................SOLD..............SOLD

Last edited:

cinch1985

Established Member
if you want to make a deal on the dragon plenum and throttle body let me know. i could do a trade of my stock posi ported throttle body and plenum with cash for yours?

SVT GT

Established Member
Might be interested in the coolant reservoir, it could work on any p/d supercharger right?

I believe so, don't see why it would work for only one brand of p/d superchager. Had it costume made because of my hood, its a Steeda Q400. I tried another identical in length and height except for shape, the edges were all squared off in a shape of a rectangle. My hood did not want to close.

SVT GT

Established Member
if you want to make a deal on the dragon plenum and throttle body let me know. i could do a trade of my stock posi ported throttle body and plenum with cash for yours?

Sorry not just yet. I want to try and sell them with the CAI and MAF first. If someone else just wants the CAI and Lighntning maf, then sure I will split it up but not just yet.

SVT GT

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply to this thread. There is a lot of crazy delusional people here in CT that are blinded with hate and trying to use emotions to take away our rights. I have been very busy with this issue.

I have updated everything and everything that has not been sold is still for sale. Please PM me with questions. That would probably be your best route to get in touch with me.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
The thread is 2.5 years old almost, like the others you commented on which are also ancient. Post up a WTB instead of cluttering up this for sale section with old threads. Just a friendly helper!

Users who are viewing this thread