FS: PA super comp C4

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Ive got a performance automatic super comp c4 out of my 04 cobra id like to sell. It is rated at 1000hp. Has trans brake, SFi bell for mod motor, about 4k stall. Ive had it for a few years was used very little, Mostly sitting in garage while car was apart. It was installed in car and driven recently. Performed flawless. It is out of the car and ready to be shipped or picked up.

Id like 2k for it all, tranny, converter,sfi bell, transmission crossmember/ mount,

shipping is extra.

Last edited:

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Will pass on info to kevinflick03 as he is looking for one of these. What state are you in? Look him up and send him a pm on this if you would.

02SVTV6

Established Member
I have a Promotion built 3650 with their clutch setup and upr firewall adjuster cost just over 3k new and has 8k miles on it since I blew my motor shortly after it being put in if your interested would come with steeda tri-ax shifter as well and has synthetic tranny fluid in it recommended by them already only reason for getting rid of it because with my new setup driving a stick would be a lot harder to be consistant

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Im not lookig to trade for anything anymore im putting a AOD in the car. Just lookig to sell outright.

Ill have some photos of everything soon. Its been like 100+ here and i have not worked on it since i first posted.

Users who are viewing this thread