FS (PA): SCT X3 with Lund Tunes

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Make me an offer. I can confirm my PCM code tonight if you want that.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
PCM code is VXT3. I accidentally deleted the tune written for the JLT intake I had. If you are serious I will contact Jon and try and get him to send a new copy, if not I'm not wasting his or my time. As an FYI the intake was a waste of money...

badblackhemi

Established Member
Yeah I know, honestly I like it for the looks. But I already have it and would like to install it along with the lethal o/r x that I have as well. Right now I don't want to have to deal with data logging, would just like to install the parts I already have and the tune.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I have a request in to Jon for him to send me a copy of the JLT tune. He normally takes about a week. I'm PMing you my PayPal info if you want it.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
I just got the JLT tune from Jon. Let me know what you want to do.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I thought the tunes were VIN specific? I believe your tunes won't work on other cars...FYI. The tunes you have are written for YOUR VIN, they won't show up when you plug up the SCT to another VIN. Someone correct me if i'm wrong though, i'm speaking from personal experience years ago.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
No idea, it's up to the buyer to figure that out. The tunes are on the device that's all I'm saying. But I think you're incorrect because I don't remember Jon ever asking for my VIN, just PCM code.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread