FS: P1-SC for 99 Cobra

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Since I sold my car, I have the following:

Polished Procharger P1-SC pullied for 8 lbs.
3 Core intercooler
Piping, etc, to fit 99 Cobra
Pro-M MAF
39 lbs injectors from a 2003 Cobra
Autometer Phantom electric fuel pressure gauge (with Ford fuel rail adapter), electric water temperature gauge, and boost vacuum gauge
Single gauge A-pillar mount
Dual gauge dash board mount
3 bottles of supercharger head unit oil

You will need the bolts that mount the supercharger to the head unit. You can call Procharger and get the sizes then purchase them elsewhere. I called and got the sizes for the bolts in the past, but forgot the numbers.
Comes with 2001 Cobra install manual, but the 99 manual can be ordered from Procharger. IIRC, the install is not significantly different.

Basically you will need the bolts and a tune. edit:You will need a fuel pump as well

Asking $2500 + shipping. I take PayPal but add 3% for PayPal fees.

Pictures here: http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/carstuff/supercharger/

PM me or e-mail at [email protected]

I live in Columbus Ohio, so if you live nearby you can come check it out in person and obviously no need to ship. I would also be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet someone.

Thanks for looking,
Larry

Last edited:

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Very interested, give me a day or two check on my finances and then I can figure something out.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
At 8psi, what kinda hp increase did you notice? Also do you think the head unit is close to needing a rebuild. Thanks

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Here is the history on the head unit:

I bought this about 2 years ago and never put it on my car. I didn't put it on because of time and money. I was always somewhat worried that it would nuke my stock bottom end and I didn't have the money on hand to rebuild should that happen. I also wanted to go with the SCT Proracer package, egt probe, etc which was going to run an additional $1000-1200.

I bought it off of someone. The guy that had it before me said he put 1300 miles on it and it had about 1000 on it before he bought it - I am the third owner. The guy I bought it from sold it because he fragged his engine and decided to go turbo. He indicated the seals never leaked and I found no trace of oil on the intake our outlet, nor on the blades themselves.

Pictures are here:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/lmosle/carstuff/supercharger/

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Damn, I am still think about it, I really want it but I might need the money for something else. I am very interested and will let you know soon.

Users who are viewing this thread