FS: OW 03 Cobra 648hp 701tq if you want a badass car, look at this one HI-RES PICS

Vette Eater

Established Member
I want to say thanks to the people who have shown interest in my car and also say sorry we couldn't come to terms... There's also a few things I want to clear up to others that will eventually read this thread, so you don't waist my time.

1) I do not have to sell the car. These $18,000-$21000 offers aren't going to cut it. I understand that some are on a budget and I totally respect that, however this isn't a budget car. Years of time and care have gone into this car which is hard to find. I understand this market is flooded with these things but it is NOT flooded with low mileage climate controlled garage kept cars that only get wiped down with a diaper. This car is treated better than most children on this planet. So if you're looking for a daily driver, this isn't the car for you unless you want a nice car to drive daily. This car is cleaner than 95% of the vehicles for sale on here.

2) I understand that a lot of people don't have $20K+ just laying around. With that being said, I would appreciate some honesty about your financial situation. Don't lead me on for weeks with promises of wire transfers and "waiting for checks to clear". If you don't have the funds available or ready to make payment, don't spend days, or in one case, weeks stringing me along working on your financial situation. I don't have time for games, this is an adult purchase so act like an adult when trying to negotiate.

3) if you have to ask permission" from your spouse or from your parents, how about getting said "permission" before trying to negotiate a deal. Again, this is an adult transaction, let's act like adults.

Hopefully I can get this car sold to someone that will give it the same respect and care that the previous owner and myself have given it.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread