FS or trade my 2004 cobra IRS for a sra

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Im looking to go solid axle on my 04 cobra if anybody would be willing to trade for a sra let me know what u have. I have a stock IRS other then a billetflow diff brace on it with about 40k miles. Would prefer local Trade or sell just to avoid the shipping but shipping can be an negotiated. If I sell upright I think 850 OBO sounds reasonable for the complete swap including a magnaflow catback that alone cost about 500 dollars so another 350 and u get a clomplete swap for a IRS. The price is negotiable so don't be afraid to shoot some offers. I check my email more frequently so if u wanna email me for a faster response feel free to do so at e_saldana_radr @yahoo.com

the IRS is still on the car....
:beer:

GT500EA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
If you were closer to NY ...I would either buy it off of you straight up or i would trade you the SRA in my 03 Cobra with Magnaflow catback for the IRS.

Rusty67

Established Member
Replied to email. I can't seem to find PMs on this forum for some reason... is there a minimum post count before you can send PMs ?

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Yeah there is rusty start posting everywere lol so u can pm. I replied to ur email
03tremec how come u wanna go back to a IRS u didn't like the sra??

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Because of the overwhelming amount of people asking me to seperate the catback from the IRS.... prices are as follows
700 OBO for the whole IRS assembly(everything u would need for a swap from a sra)
350 OBO on the magnaflow catback
850 OBO package deal complete(IRS n catback)

Users who are viewing this thread