FS or Trade CT: 2011 Ford F350 Crew Cab 78,xxx miles, XLT,

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I'm sure this is a long shot, but I am putting it out there. I am looking to sell or trade my 2011 F350 Crew Cab XLT, 6.2L gasser. It is Royal Red Metallic, or in simpler terms reddish maroon. I'm really only interested in trading for a 2010-2013 GT500 with the appropriate cash on top. I bought the truck CPO with 67k miles from Colonial Ford in Danbury about a year ago, with a warranty of 7 years or 100k miles. I purchased it with some dents and dings, but because I bought it to use as a "work" truck, it didn't bother me. To my knowledge and based on the Carfax that Ford provided me, the truck has a clear title, no accidents. The truck has been used to deliver firewood locally, and move top soil around my yard from time to time, that is really it. I love the thing, but I really want to get into another Mustang, and get a less expensive truck for work. There is a lien on the truck but having done this many times past, it is quite easy to process the sale for anyone interested..

Only "mod" was the addition of the Harley Davidson Ford Rims. The tires are Toyo Open Country ATII's with about 60-70% tread left.

I'm not expecting much interest but I did want to put it out there.

Pictures will be posted in a little while, not going outside in the pouring rain.

I don't know what a fair asking price is to be honest. The truck is mechanically in excellent condition. As stated it has some dings and dents but it was a work truck, not a contractors Lariat. To buy it outright, I was thinking $24,000 but I am open to any reasonable offers. Text or call: 2zero3-2nine7-three4seven7.

Thanks.

Keith

IMG_1824.gif

IMG_1823.gif

IMG_1829.gif

IMG_1828.gif

IMG_1827.gif

IMG_1826.gif

IMG_1825.gif

IMG_1831.gif

ScreenShot2015-01-18at15903PM.gif

Last edited: