FS or Trade Crower Stage III Cams

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Wanted to see if anyone is interested in my Stage III blower cams, I would really like to trade for some stock 03/04 Cobra cams.

I'm getting ready to change my set up and the cams I have won't work as well so I would like to trade for some stock 03 cams.

Let me know if your interested.

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
i might be interested. i would also need springs and would have to clearance the pistons, correct?

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
PM sent this morning. My car is coming apart this weekend. All I need is an address. Hoping to do biusiness with you.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Wow I guess I didn't expect this big of a response! I'm trying to get a hold of my buddy that helped me the last time so I can get a time lined up to do the swap.

In trying to be fair I will be looking at who responded 1st, I have this posted on Mod Fords also so just bare with me guys and I will respond to the PM's shortly.

To answer some questions I will include the springs and retainers as long as I get good replacements from whom ever I do the swap with or get a fair amount of cash on top of the trade to buy replacements, this should be around $300-400.

And last to whom ever I end up swaping with I will need to get your stuff 1st so I can swap out and send the Crowers bach to you, I am forced to drive the Cobra daily right now since my wife wrecked her car and is now driving my truck. Needless to say I can only have my car down for a weekend right now, I just wanted to let everyone know that since I forgot to include that in the 1st post.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Well if all else fails for you... my car is suppose to be coming back apart soon. Let me know if any of the others cant meet the requirements.

LeoGSVT

Banned
Lethal please contact me first, i will be going out of the country on the 30th so let me know asap i will do the swap with you ..i have all my stock parts with 12k miles on them...im ready when you are!!!

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
Lethal, I know there are people in front of me, and by all means go to them first. But like I said if all else fails I'm ready. My car has 14K miles on it, and can trade you whatever parts you need as long as I get what is needed to make the crowers work in return. Thanks again and keep us informed :beer:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I have stock 03 cams in a box ready to ship if you want to do the trade. I can get them out to you tomorrow morning if you want. Shoot me a PM with details about what you're wanting to do for the trade and let me know if you want to do this. I'm ready to do this now if you want.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Well guys just wanted to let you all know that my plans are on hold for now, not only that but all of the guys I know are busy until this fall with weddings, vacations and such. :nonono:

Thanks to all that showed interest and sorry thingas fell through.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Shoot me a PM if anything changes and I can get you that stuff in the mail ASAP. Good luck with whatever you do. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread