FS or Trade - brand new bogart rt with tires

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Wheels and tires are both brand new, along with the tires being nitrogen filled. They were only mounted up. IMO these are the nicest drag wheels out there, you definetley get what you pay for with these. Anyone who has owned Bogarts will know the type of quality wheel they are.

Fronts - 15x4 with a 1inch billet aluminum spacer welded on to clear big brakes. M/T sportsman front tires mounted on them.

Rears - 15x8 with 275/50/R15 M/T et streets mounted on them.

The required lugnuts and bogart center caps will be provided to the buyer.

Only trades I am looking for is CCW classics, or I will accept partial trades to help aid a potential buyer.

Contact me via PM if you have any questions, or would like more pictures.

Tired of dealing with deadbeat buyers. The price is $2,500 firm!!

If you do not have the funds, please have the common courtesy to not waste either of ours time.

DSC05553.jpg

DSC05557.jpg

DSC05455.jpg

DSC05558.jpg

DSC05560.jpg

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I forgot that IRS guys run 16s. Just grind it, the look is worth it. :D

I ground for my last set of welds on my other Cobra, this time I was going to just go with 16" drag wheels, but I may consider just doing 15s again..do you have any pictures of them?

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I ground for my last set of welds on my other Cobra, this time I was going to just go with 16" drag wheels, but I may consider just doing 15s again..do you have any pictures of them?

I just need to upload the pictures to my Photobucket. I will send you a PM later with the pictures. I will also update the thread with them.

Users who are viewing this thread