FS or Trade: 2006 Charger Daytona R/T

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I was referred to this forum by a buddy of mine with a 2012 5.0 Kona Blue who told me to start looking here when I told him I wanted to sell my Charger and buy a 5.0 with a 6-speed. I work for Classic Design Concepts here in Detroit and thus work on new Mustangs (and the Mustang RTR) frequently. I just love the car so much that I can't help but give up the only car I've ever owned to buy one of these bad boys. It would be a dream come true to own one!

I've had my Daytona since it was produced in 2005, pretty low miles at 27,XXX..mostly highway. She's been stored during the winters while I've been at school, well maintained, and the engine was broken in specifically the way the manufacturer reccomends for the best possible performance. Equipped with essentially every option besides the navigation system. This includes Sound Group II, side curtain airbags, power sunroof, electronics convenience group, performance seats, customer preferred package, and a lot more.

I've invested in over $5500 worth of performance upgrades including a K&N Cold Air Intake, SLP cat-back exhaust, 180* Temperature Stat, ported throttle body, FRI mild camshaft, and a custom dyno tune by Livernois Motorsports for a total of 420horsepower/425ft.lbs. of torque. Handling has also been upgraded with the addition of The Eibach Pro Lowering Kit, Eibach Pro Damper Shocks, Stoptech cross-drilled rotors/Hawk high performance street brake pads on all four corners, Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 high performance summer tires (245/45ZR20 Front : 255/45ZR20 Rear) wrapped around Sport Muscle BHP 20 machined black wheels. I'll also give you the factory 18" alloy wheels wrapped in new winter tires with only 60 miles on them (we put them on the Jeep once and that's it).

urban.jpg

sidesmall.jpg

rearend.jpg

brightly.jpg

I am asking $21,750 O.B.O. for the Charger, but I am also interested in trading (plus some cash from my side) for a 2011-12 Mustang GT with a 6-speed preferably with a 3.73 and Brembo Package but that's a little flexible. I am in the Metro Detroit area but I am willing to make some trips out of state if needed. If you are interested in buying or trading, please contact me via email ([email protected]) and I would be more than happy to talk.

Cheers,
Steelios V8

Last edited:

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
I also have it posted on Modified Car Trader with a lot more pictures and info. Check it out!

For Sale

Again, the only reason I am selling is to buy a 2011-12 Mustang GT so if anyone has one and is also interested in a trade plus cash, I'd love to talk.

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
Here's a youtube video I posted over the summer with the startup/idle sounds. It's a great sounding machine!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2W9bvIQYA"]2006 Charger Daytona R/T SLP Catback/FRI Cam Startup and Idle - YouTube[/nomedia]

Steelios V8

Mopar to Ford
Established Member
Price drop! Now asking $22,500 O.B.O for the Top Banana Daytona. It's sitting in my garage under a cover for the winter so no miles are being added.

Users who are viewing this thread