FS or Trade: 18x9 + 18x10 Silver Saleens w/Tires

Blinkstang

Established Member
Im looking to get some new wheels. I love my Saleens but I want to try something new.

I have a set of 18x9 and 18x10 Silver Saleen Replicas. The 18x9's are wrapped in 265/35/18's and the 18x10's are wearing some 285/35/18's. The wheels and tires have less then 2k miles on them. They have NEVER been driven in snow, my car is garaged winters. So the inside of the wheel wells are clean, look NEW!

The wheels also have NO damage, curb rash, etc... They are in excellent condition, I park a few feet away from curbs just to avoid a scrape.

The tires have around 65-70% tread left, from looking at them. I dont do burnouts and have never roasted these in any way. The most I do is bark the tires when leaving from a stop.

I am looking to TRADE for another set of wheels in similar condition. HAVE to be 18's, no smaller. I have my eyes on either some Chrome Bullitts w/Deep Dish Rears or some Chrome 03' Cobras (AFS 18's). Let me know what you have and if you are interested in trading. I am looking for 18x9 Fronts and 18x10 or 18x10.5 Rears - No Smaller.

And if you just have wheels, no tires - thats fine too.

If your interested in buying outright, I would sell the complete set for $1K + Ship OBO.

Let me know!

Wheels/Tires located in Chicago.

Pics:

22hk.jpg

6.jpg

Rear Tread Pic:

504fl.jpg

30un2.jpg

MachWon320

Established Member
I might be interested I have chrome Mach 1 rims, 18's all around with tires that have only 5-6k miles on them. Ill keep in touch and let you know if I will get rid of them for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread