FS or Partial trade/18' staggered nitto invos

Teksid281

Banned
I have a set of Nitto Invos on my car currently but soon the car will be sitting for a long while and I will not be needing them. They are 295/35 and 255/35/18s. I have had them since 07 but they only have approx 2000 miles on them. Hardly any wear and the little amount that has been worn is very even, no cupping or other issues. I would estimate 80% tread left and I will get an exact reading tomorrow.

$800 obo sold outright. Willing to ship

I would also consider a partial trade plus cash for a set of 17s. Doesnt matter what type or shape but preferably nothing nice or immaculate as I just need something to set the car on for a while. Tires do not matter.

I would like to try and keep a deal like this at least somewhat local.

Pics upon request

Last edited:

Teksid281

Banned
Bump. I know somebody has some old 17s laying around somewhere and need tires for their 18s

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
Just a tip, you could probably get a set of steel 17s from a Crown Vic with used up tires for cheap... just check with any local garage that works on high-mileage vics (taxis, cop cars, etc.)!

phdpsy

Established Member
Just my opinion, but if you really want to sell these you are going to have to work with your price. These can be purchased brand new for $866 shipped anywhere in the US through Discount Tire. Even with limited wear, most folks will go new vs. two years old for similar cost.

Teksid281

Banned
Just my opinion, but if you really want to sell these you are going to have to work with your price. These can be purchased brand new for $866 shipped anywhere in the US through Discount Tire. Even with limited wear, most folks will go new vs. two years old for similar cost.

Thanks buddy thats why it says obo :thumbsup:

Also thanks for the advice Phil I hadn't thought of that at all.

hurtzu

More like $722 shipped for all four at onlinetires.com.

Teksid281

Banned
It says OBO for a reason and the price is shipped. Anyone else wanna search for these tires for the sole purpose of posting what they cost in my thread? Maybe now you can search for what OBO means.

Users who are viewing this thread