FS or FT 08 GT500

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I'd love to trade, but can't really afford the higher payment. I'm already at about 450 for my Cobra, and 560 for my GT.

I'd trade even, but I don't think that is very fair for you, lol.

03 TR 10th Anni. List of mods in my sig.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nobody else looking to upgrade from an 03/04 to a GT500. I'm sure this guy is going to give you a better deal than trading one in. Jump on it.

AnP With Stangs

Established Member
I'd love to trade, but can't really afford the higher payment. I'm already at about 450 for my Cobra, and 560 for my GT.

I'd trade even, but I don't think that is very fair for you, lol.

03 TR 10th Anni. List of mods in my sig.

Yeah i wouldn't be interested in a trade like that. Got too many cars already.
If you want to sell the GT then we could make a trade on the 03 and you would end up with a lower payment.

Nobody else looking to upgrade from an 03/04 to a GT500. I'm sure this guy is going to give you a better deal than trading one in. Jump on it.

Thanks posi!!

kbmystic

Established Member
I have a 2004 mystic vert with 2.2kb, l/t's, kb bap, jlt cold air, mafia, SCT hand-held tuner, triax shifter, aftermarket heat exchanger (unknown brand), new comp clutch (stage 3), light bar, o/r x pipe, flomaster catback, 60lb. injectors, SVT focus fuel pumps, dual guage pillar (boost and air fuel meters), just let me know if you are interested. I live in upstate SC. If so send me a PM with your phone number.

AnP With Stangs

Established Member
I have a 2004 mystic vert with 2.2kb, l/t's, kb bap, jlt cold air, mafia, SCT hand-held tuner, triax shifter, aftermarket heat exchanger (unknown brand), new comp clutch (stage 3), light bar, o/r x pipe, flomaster catback, 60lb. injectors, SVT focus fuel pumps, dual guage pillar (boost and air fuel meters), just let me know if you are interested. I live in upstate SC. If so send me a PM with your phone number.

I might be interested. I can't figure out how to send you a PM tho.:??:
Send me one and i'll reply with my number.

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Maybe interested in a trade. Let me know what your looking for. My cobra is mint with about 9,900 miles on it. Mods in signature been on for about 1,000 miles. It is 1 of 167 verts made in screaming yellow. PM me.

04-13-08128.jpg

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Remember also that whoever buys it the warantee should transfer so they could get it fixed. Don't pass up a sale because of this. The new owner would see in here that you just learned about it and you're taking care of the issue.

AnP With Stangs

Established Member
^Remember also that whoever buys it the warantee should transfer so they could get it fixed. Don't pass up a sale because of this. The new owner would see in here that you just learned about it and you're taking care of the issue.

Yeah that is true but i don't do things like that. If there is a problem or even if i think there may be a problem, i won't feel good selling it until it is fixed.
The tsb parts are on order!!! will get done need it or not!
Thanks for the support dude.

Flamethrower

Established Member
Mike,

I tried to e-mail you back this morning when you left me a message but your e-mail bounced back. E-mail me what you are looking for as far as a trade at [email protected]

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread