Fs: One touch down module for passenger window

OnyxCobra

'95 Cobra
Established Member
how so can you post some info, on how to get it to work?

thanks

sure but if the OP minds I'll take it down. My car is a '95 so the color for the newer cars may vary. a volt meter will tell you which wires to use.

This is how to wire the one touch down on the passenger side:

otpd1.gif

Now, to do the one touch up on the pass side all you do is switch the Red/Yellow stripe wire with the Yellow/Red stripe wire.

So to do one touch down and up on the pass side you'll need to cut 2 wires and splice in the rest. All the other wires go to the same as for the down mod.

Now for the drivers side the colors are different, again I can tell you what I used and you can cross reference with a volt meter if you have one.

***There are two switches on the drivers side so make sure you're working with the wires on the drivers side switch***

first thing is cut the yellow wire (the wire that gets 12v when putting the window up)

White/Black stripe from the module goes to the yellow wire on the switch side
Red wire from module goes to the yellow wire on the window motor side
Yellow wire from module splices into the White/Black stripe wire (should be 12v when putting window down)
Pink (or LB/BK) wire from module splices into the Light Blue/Black stripe wire; this wire gets 12v in ACC/Run.
and the black wire splices into black wire or ground it.

Does that make sense? lol

Last edited:

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
sure but if the OP minds I'll take it down.........

I don't mind at all, you're doing a great job with the schematics. I was so busy with work for the past year that i could not get any more of these. At one point , i wanted to wire one module on the "UP" circuit just to see if it will work but i had no time and no more modules.

OnyxCobra

'95 Cobra
Established Member
Glad i could help, these threads you made about this was the only reason I wanted to try it in the first place. I saw a lot of people asking about the one touch up and I wanted it lol.

I will say I tested the one touch up on my bro, he put his body out the window and I put the window up. When the window reaches enough resistance it stops, as if it was all the way up, so you don't really have to worry about seriously hurting anybody. Unless maybe if just their finger is in there it could hurt lol

Users who are viewing this thread