FS: on autotrader

BLK_VNM

Established Member
mabey just needs it gone fast? might have the tick or mabey trans problems i suppose. silvers not my color otherwise i might look into it. all you can do is ask and mabey test drive it and listen.

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

Ok so you think because the guy need's it gone quick it is a scam ???? come on dude. For all you know he may have lost his job and need's it gone because he could not afford it. You never know...

Shackleford

Established Member
I've been watching Cobra sales like a hawk for months, and all the ones I've ever seen for sale for that price and lower with low mileage have been totaled. My carfax account just ran out otherwise I'd check. I'd almost put money on it being a rebuilt car.

But I've come across 4 with 13-16K miles with and and without mods for $24K, clean titles. They could just want to sale it quick. I think it's only right to wonder though. I mean people on here would be posting it for 30K lol.

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

Yea I have watched autotrader like a hawk too....Just because someone has a low mileage cobra doesn't mean that something is wrong with it if they sell it for a low price. That would be almost like calling at least 10 cobra's on there scam's....Some people just need to get out of a payment as quick as they can and are willing to take a loss than rather messing up there credit.

Shackleford

Established Member
Why are you so defensive about it? No one said it was a scam. There is 100% reason to wonder why the price is so low.

Mycobra93

Hey guys...extremely longtime lurker here and I just got back from checking out this car. It is a salvage then rebuilt title and it is quite possible the dirtiest cobra I have ever seen. This car is not worth anything near what he is asking but I wish him good luck on his sale...

svurgas2

Established Member
I ran the car fax on it its a 2 owner Salvage, Junt, Rebuild on the 2nd owner with flood damage and both the 2nd and 3rd owners had accident alerts on it. Its junk

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

ok I would rather have the fact's stated before anyone claims anything on a car. Now that the fact's have been stated it is junk.

KNGSNAKE

Established Member
if it was just someone trying to make a quick sale he still could've done it at 24-25k. anyway.. thanks for the info guys appreciate it.

The Gixxer

Established Member
ok

I sent him a message asking when he was going to state that it had a rebuilt title.... I basically said if he didn't I would....lol

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
budbeer30 said:
if it was just someone trying to make a quick sale he still could've done it at 24-25k. anyway.. thanks for the info guys appreciate it.

HUH???????? The car is JUNK

KNGSNAKE

Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
HUH???????? The car is JUNK

i was referring to an earlier statement by The Gixxer that maybe he was just trying to make a quick sale and that i shouldnt assume anything. and i was simply stating that if it was legit he could've made a quick sale at 24-25k

svurgas2

Established Member
Let me put it this way. I'm in the car business and I deal with Carfax on a daily business thats on of the worst I've seen in a long time... Might be worth 15 or 16 with the potential problems you might run into. Just my .02

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Wow- damn that car is REALLY jacked over, lol.. I haven't seen something that messed up in years.

svurgas2

Established Member
Sucks I'll be in the market in a month. Snarf knowing what is wrong with it what would you pay for it?

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Well, I wouldn't buy it any price, personally.. there's a possibilty that you'll have to replace 10-12k worth of stuff to make that thing right. There is a TON of stuff all screwed up with that car.

The most i would have anyone offer, without have a thorough teardown of the car done, would be, like, 12k or so. You're taking one helluva risk by buying that car.

svurgas2

Established Member
Good point. I got burned on my last Terminator purchase before I was in the car business guy showed me the car fax but it was on a different VIN same color. 3/4 of the car had been repainted.

Users who are viewing this thread