FS OEM 04 Satin Cobra wheels *MINT* & 2 17x10.5 polished cobra wheels

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I have a set of MINT 04 satin Cobra wheels. They are absolutely perfect with no blemishes or rash or any kind of damage on them. The insides are clean as well. Just have these laying around in my garage and thought someone might want them. I would like to get 500 plus shipping. These aren't replicas these are the real deal. I think that is a fair price for mint OEM cobra wheels.

I also have 2 17x10.5 polished cobra wheels that are in decent condition and would make good drag wheels or you could paint them black. You probably could take the the time to polish them up and make them look good again. Make an offer on these.

I will ship the wheels but they buyer will be paying for that. I am willing to drive a little if you pay for the gas. Here is my phone number 540-765-7898. That would be the quickest way to get in touch with me. Thanks for looking!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES!!! I would also be willing to trade for some other wheels or whatever you have to offer for equal value!

Last edited:

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Polished Wheels
008-1.jpg

Satin Wheels
009-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

013-1.gif

This is the worst one and its not even that bad. The fronts are flawless.
The black spots are just where rubber is stuck them and could be scraped off. The guy that I bought them from used them for road racing, but he took good care of them.
011.jpg

Let me know if you all need to see anything else.

03snkvert

Established Member
Could you tell me how much shipping would be to 50009 Commercial. Would it be cheaper to ship with no tires?

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Sorry I forgot to mention that tires are not included. Two of them aren't even worth saving and I am keeping the other two. Yes I am doing shipping quotes on Monday for everyone. I just got the tires taken off today.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
It looks like they are between 25 and 50 a wheel to ship the 10.5s. I want 150 plus shipping but I know that will make them around if not over 200. You can get new ones for 300. So if someone wants to pick these up for 150 you can have them. Really doesn't make since to ship them, but if you want me to ship them I will.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Please PM me dimensions of the boxes and weight. I have a UPS account and can email you the tags and I will pay the shipping. Let me know details.. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread