FS: OEM 04 Chrome Cobra wheels & tires

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Original take offs a Mystichrome, like new, off brand tires, 245 front and 255 rears. BRAND new OEM SVT caps (@ $35 bucks each)...Asking 700/obo for the set. Here is a pic of the rears, fronts are in storage w/ rears, dont have close up pics of the fronts but they are identical to these. Shipping is on buyer but I will pack them up well. Also will dismount for +$10/tire and sell wheels seperate.
DSC_2134.gif

DSC_2133.gif

DSC_2132.gif

DSC_2106.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
well dam! I kinda want a different look myself... But don't know about 17 OEM all the way around....????

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
well dam! I kinda want a different look myself... But don't know about 17 OEM all the way around....????

Why not?:lol1: You could always sell two of em later and get 10.5s out back. a 315 nitto will fit on the stock rim and look good as well, I ran that on my fox body that had cobra rs for years.

Either way, let me know if interested. I may have the tires sold local, so Ill revise price for wheels only if/when they are gone, but for now, still tires and wheels.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
bump, will be back to CA Tuesday, would like to sell these next week. make offers if anyone wants some clean stock 03/04 Cobra wheels:beer:

Erich

Established Member
These are 17 x9s? What is the backspacing? I have a 97 and am looking for wider wheels.
Erich

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
These are 17 x9s? What is the backspacing? I have a 97 and am looking for wider wheels.
Erich

yes, factory 17x9s. I believe the Back Space is 6.12 inches ot 6 1/8" They fit nicely in the front and u can SLAM the car as they aren't a fender flush fittment... The rears look best with a small spacer, and you can run a 315 Nitto on em. I ran 315s on 9" wheels for years and they look and handle good. OIf course a 275 fits good as well, but a 315 Nitto is really like a 285 in a normal tire (BFG/Michelin) anyway.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread