FS: OEM '03 Cobra wheel and almost new tires

FWP!

Established Member
It's time for me to move onto a different setup for my wheels and tires. For sale are these OEM 2003 Cobra wheels (17x9) with tires mounted and balanced.

The two rear tires are Nitto NT555 Extreme's in 275/40/17. They are basically new with very little tread wear. I've never raced my car or done burn outs or any of that shit. They are great tires.

The front two tires are BFGoodrich G-Force Sport T/A's in 255/45/17. VERY nice tires to have in the front, very responsive, quiet, great tread wear. The right front tire was replaced under warranty by BFG about three weeks ago. It's basically a brand new tire. The left tire still has 8/32" of tread remaining, original tread is 10/32".

The wheels themselves are still in near-mint shape. I got them from a guy who took them off his 2003 Cobra when that car had 5k miles on it. I've put maybe an additional 5k miles on them. They are off my car all winter and live in my basement. They have 0 curb rash and I've waxed them a few times in the past year. I couldn't find a scratch on them when I was washing them just now. The paint still looks new on them. They will come with the SVT center caps which are still like new as well.

Pictures are up at http://home.rochester.rr.com/pgt95/SVTs/

I am asking $675 plus shipping. Payment through paypal preferred, I'll eat the $20 paypal fee. Please post your zip code so I can estimate shipping costs via FedEx (they ship wheels and tires cheaper than anyone else).

If you have any questions, just post them here, I'll be watching this thread and will reply ASAP. Thanks!

p.s. I know I don't have many posts here but I do over at the other mustang boards.

Users who are viewing this thread