FS (NY/CT): Mint 2004 E-Blue GT40 Turbo 400whp, ALL supporting mods, 11k miles

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Hey guys... just checking to see if theres any intrest in my 2004 e-blue SRT4. It currently is street tuned to 380whp, with 20 psi on pump (dyno sheets avaliable). It has a GT40 turbo, with ALL the supporting mods. I only drive this car on the weekends, and I never take it out in the rain, and have only been caught in it maybe 3-4 times. The body is PERFECT, no scratches, dings, and I only put the best products on it. Garage kept as well!
I've never brought this car to the track, and I don't beat on this car senseless, adult driver here.I guess I'm the type who just likes to brag a little about the HP, and sometimes open it up on the highway. This car is a beast though. I had a 2003 Cobra with 400 whp, and this car feels MUCH MUCH faster. Also, it has made 470whp on race gas. There's no Partial throttle boost problems, and the car drives FINE, and could be a daily driver easily. The car currently has 11,700 miles.

NO LEIN on car. ALL paid off. Title in hand
Here's a mod list off the top of my head:

AGP Gt40 big turbo kit
Stage 2 PCM /map/tip , (spayers work)
Turbonetics UP pipe
Turbonetics Raptor BOV
RC Engineering 750cc injectors
TurbXS Dual Stage HP manual BC
Mopar sparkplug wires
AGP motor mounts
HP Racing 3" Turboback exhaust
AGP 3" CAI
PT/ACR sway bar combo
Tein H-tech springs
19 x 7.5 Centerline RPMs (18 lbs each)
225/35/19 Goodyear Eagle GS-D3 tires (best tires for Max performance)
TurboXS DTEC fuel comp.
TurboXS Wideband Tuner
Aaronneon Return line
Exhaust Depot Windage tray(not installed yet) - Balance shafts removed
Xtreme Big FMIC
Custom catch can
Ultralite 30psi boost gauge
Mopar STS
Zzapp 60mm TB
Walbro 255 pump
JVC Arsenal KD-AR870 (MP3/USB head unit)
Clear corners/eyelids/silverstar lighting

Theres a lot of money invested, and the car is in MINT shape. I am asking around 21k for it. If you are interested, please PM me, or respond here. No lowballers please.

Here are a few pics from my camera phone. If you want more pics, just ask:

2329534_1_full.jpg

2329534_2_full.jpg

2329534_3_full.jpg

2329534_4_full.jpg

2329534_5_full.jpg

2329534_7_full.jpg

2329534_8_full.jpg

383man

Established Member
Wish you were waiting a bit bro I dont quite have that kind of cash, but I would be willing to get close. I love srts(owned two of them). Where do you get full boost, and what is your gas mileage when you drive decent? Thanks Tim

ilumo

Established Member
How long do you need to get the cash, and how close are you willing to get. I get start boosting around 2800, and get to full boost around 3700 rpm. Gas mileage is normal. 27-8 mpg on the highway? I havent really put too many miles on the car, so this is only based off a few road trips. PM me if you have any more questions.

ilumo

Established Member
TTT. New job in the city in a few months, so I have to sell soon!

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
damn back when i had my lightning i never saw anyone with an srt4 on these forums...now that i sold the lightning an have an srt4 i see people with them everywhere

ilumo

Established Member
That's the removable interface to the DTEC tuning computer. You can do all the A/F tuning on the gameboy, as well as data logging, and using it as a monitoring tool. Very neat toy, and when you are done tuning, you can play games on it =]

ilumo

Established Member
ttt, lowered asking price. PM me for more info if interested.

ilumo

Established Member
The car will probably run 12's trapping at 117+ on low boost, and on high boost, 11's 125+ with street radials. With Drag radials / slicks... ETs will be much lower.
But I havent tracked this at all. Just going by what others can do with similar setups. But let me tell you... the PULL on this bad boy kick my I/E terminators ass. and thats only on LOW boost.

Users who are viewing this thread