FS: NoVA 88GT mostly original

STEED77

Established Member
FS: NoVA 88GT $<<<<SOLD>>>>>>

1988 Mustang GT $<<<<SOLD>>>>>>
Exterior: White with silver ground effects
Interior: Gray
5 Speed. 138K (has around 30K on a new OEM ford motor, dealer installed)

Price: $<<<<SOLD>>>>>>

Located in Northern VA

It pains me to sell this car. I thought I would have the time to work on this and enjoy this 88GT. Not so the case, Life seems to move to quickly with young kids, hectic work and 4 other cars. SO this one does not get much road time. I DO drive it to work once in a while. Sorry for the cell phone pictures.
$<<<<SOLD>>>>>>

IMG_20130720_140233_zps197cd560.jpg

IMG_20130720_135911_zpsb30925ee.jpg

I picked up this 1 owner mustang earlier this year. It is mostly original down to the air-box.

Some of the things I have done to this car since I have had it… These all have been done over the past few months since I have owned it.
NEW…Fuel pump/strainer, Rear Control arms(all 4), Clutch kit, Clutch cable, Steeda quadrant, clutch firewall adjuster, 02 sensors, Intake gasket, Battery, valve cover gaskets, PVC, PVC grommet/screen, Sparkplugs, Distributer cap and rotor.

IMG_20130720_140047_zpsd74a3054.jpg

NEW….Full Gray Carpet, weather striping for doors and windows, pedal covers, Door handles, door pins, wiper blades, Fog lights, Ford emblems, hatch supports , wiper trim, seat brackets, sun visors, Window cranks

IMG_20130720_135947_zpsc4383eb6.jpg

The car runs fine, drives fine, It Passed VA inspection with no drama.
IMG_20130720_135919_zps4fc76e5b.jpg

The rest of the pictures: MustangGT Slideshow by Steed77 | Photobucket

I do have some spare parts that will go with the car. Gauge cluster, heater core and hoses, OEM convertible motor mounts, extra gaskets, grommets, smog pump, fog light covers, and distributor.
Feel free to come see this, drive it, put it up on my lift and take a look. Title In-hand.

$<<<<SOLD>>>>>>
Thanks for looking :beer:

Last edited:

STEED77

Established Member
Bump for a nice drive yesterday... price bump... under 4K :)

Last edited:

TTOPCPE

Established Member
Do I see you ride on Franconia Road? I work in Kingstowne behind Edison H.S. and notice, once in a while, a white fox with blue molding stripe.

STEED77

Established Member
Do I see you ride on Franconia Road? I work in Kingstowne behind Edison H.S. and notice, once in a while, a white fox with blue molding stripe.

Have been out that way.... but over the past few weeks/month... I have not been. Been a little closer towards Chantilly, I66, 495.

Thanks for the bump :beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Any rust on the car? How solid is the hatch around the lock cylinder/above the taillights?

STEED77

Established Member
Any rust on the car? How solid is the hatch around the lock cylinder/above the taillights?

Hatch seems to be very solid... I'll add a few more pics to the album. (Looks like ~34 pictures in this album)

Car seems actually quite solid. This car also seems to have all the original (Vin Tags)body panels. This includes doors, fenders (F&R) hatch, hood, front bumper. I'm not sure where the rear bumper vin tag would be, but looks original also.

The sunroof does NOT leak. Thanks for the interest. :beer:

Title IS in hand, It did pass VA inspection without any shady practice.

IMG_20130813_192525_zpsaff8bb68.jpg

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
What does it need?
Would it make the drive back to PA?
Do you have receipts for all the work you listed? Can you also prove the mileage & details on the replacement motor?

Send me a PM w/this info & VIN, thanks.

STEED77

Established Member
More PM's... responded to. Added more pics. I think there are ~54 of this car now. Thanks guys :beer:

Pics are in the rain... so the pass seat got a little water on it as I opened the door. In the trunk also has the rest of the door and window molding kit along with the carpet for the back of the seats. The rest of the extra parts are in in a box in the garage.

IMG_20130818_113602_zps1ea5fbef.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/Steed77/slideshow/mustang/MustangGT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread