FS : NOS Alternator Brackets & Top Idler Brackets

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
As title states...

I have 33 sets of NOS (New Old Stock) alternator brackets, as well as 8 NOS top idler brackets, with 3 of them coming with pulleys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part : 2R3Z-10153-BA & 2R3Z-10A313-AB --- Alternator Bracket Set ***SOLD OUT***
Qty : 0 Sets
Sold : 34 Sets
Price : $130 per set, Fees & Shipping already included

The price of this will also include majority of the OEM bolts (Flanged Hex Head). The only bolts I am not able to toss into the mix are the 4 that hold the 10A313 alt bracket to the block, which measure at M8 x 1.25 x 40mm. The grade should be 10.9 or higher (OEM Spec is 9.8).

Part # 2R3Z-8678-BA --- Top Idler Bracket w/Pulley ***SOLD OUT***
Qty : 0
SOLD : 3
Price :-----

Part : 2R3Z-10153-CA --- Top Idler Bracket w/o Pulley
Qty : 3
Sold : 2
Pending : 0
Price : $50 each, Fees & Shipping already included

Prices were set based on what I've seen people pay here and on Ebay. Part 2R3Z-10153-CA price was set after taking out employee cost of pulley and bolt.

Given the nature of being NOS parts, the Alternator Brackets may/will have tiny spots of rust from sitting idle in humid conditions and will have marks on them from being moved, tossed, and shipped from previous handlers. I say this now because from opening 5 of the boxed up 2R3Z-10153-CA, they did have spots forming, and since the 2R3Z-10A313-AB were shipped bare from the factory, they do have marks on them from being handled.

---------Top Idler Bracket w/o Pulley---------
1JrzzEyl.jpg

If you are interested in buying any of these parts, feel free to PM me and I will send you my PayPal info. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread