Fs (nj): 08 gsxr1000

Drazga

Established Member
The bike has under 1500 miles, its practically brand new (break in periods are 500 and 1000 miles). The bike has never been dumped (it has one scratch on the bracket holding the exhaust can, I'm assuming the previous owner just lightly scraped it against the wall in his garage that is the only cosmetic flaw.) HIDs (great for other drivers to see you and at night, all my friends always make me lead), LED rear lights, tinted windscreen, CF/Blue frame sliders, CF frame guards, Corbin seat, Blue Pazzo adjustable clutch/brake levers, Yoshimura slip on, powercoated pegs/rear sets/etc. newer Michelin Pilot Power tires. The bike was just serviced, I went through everything as soon as I got it home, cleaned the air filter, oil catcher, new plugs ($15 a piece), new synthetic oil/filter, cleaned the entire fuel system (fuel filter, lines, injectors were sent out to be cleaned/flow matched I have the chart ($200 for 8 injectors), etc.) The bike needs nothing, I just would like to finish my other project, my car. This bike is stupid fast (comes with 3 riding modes A-B-C, C being for "rain" which is similar to riding a 600). $8500 or best offer. I don't need to sell the bike and frankly don't want to, so don't bother low balling me. Title is in hand, non salvage title.

[email protected] is my email

securedownload-3.jpg

securedownload-4.jpg

securedownload-5.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload-6.jpg

5Nb5G65J33G93K63J9c2mf7e6fe10d2db1d8f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread