FS: New Terminator Engine

MVM

Established Member
For sale:

Brand new, never run, 03 4.6 DOHC Terminator engine with stock supercharger, oil pan, accessories (altenator, AC compressor, etc.), stock clutch and flywheel. Engine has the 9 thread spark plug heads. Engine was purchased new from Panoz Racing which used these engines in their Panoz GTLM cars (2004 Panoz Esperante GTLM - Road Test Review - Motor Trend).

Will include full (used) wiring harness and ECM (not just the engine harness) as well as a free, never installed head cooling kit.

NOTE: The T-56 transmission shown in one of the pictures is NOT included.

Engine is already strapped to a metal engine "crate" on which it will be shipped.

Price: $7200, you pay shipping

Reason for selling: Was originally going to put the Terminator engine in a Factory Five Racing Roadster (427 Cobra kit car). I have just purchased a Roush 427SR that is more period correct for the car (looks "old school").

If, like me, you are leery about buying a used engine, not knowing its history, then this is the engine for you.

This is a big purchase so I would be more than willing to have potential buyers see this in person, or, designate a local SVTperformance.com member to check it out for you. Engine is in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay).

Best Regards,

Mike

Enginepix1.jpg

Enginepix2.jpg

Enginepix3.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Last edited:

bad93svt

Established Member
wow, exactly what I am looking for.. just a little more than what I have to spend. let me know if you can or decide to come down a little.

thanks Jeff

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread