FS New Qa1 complete front & rear coil-over system

-lockdown-

Established Member
Selling a complete set of front and rears double adjustment Qa1 coil-overs 925 382 8201.......
20130906_174512_zpscbf66e4d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Carbon Driven

Established Member
More info needed but Im interested. Is that east bay as in SF?

How many miles on these as they appear to be used?

Looks like 14-200 on the fronts

-lockdown-

Established Member
Their brand new! The rears were just installed and the car just sat in the garage. Reason for selling, sold the car. I paid $1750 for the set, and im taking best offers. ...

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Im not calling you out but id be interested in the fronts but are you saying the fronts are brand new in box cause they as well look a lil dinged up for being brand new??
Nobody wants to spend big money to find out what ones opinion of new is is different than the sellers

-lockdown-

Established Member
Their brand new! The rears were just installed and the car just sat in the garage. Reason for selling, sold the car. I paid $1750 for the set, and im taking best offers. ...

Please no stupid question! If you got an offer or a actual question that I have not answer then lmk otherwise keep it moving:rockon:....

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
I guess I'll keep moving then lol didn't realize wanting good info on something wasn't serious ha o'well good luck with that

jblood37

Established Member
Please no stupid question! If you got an offer or a actual question that I have not answer then lmk otherwise keep it moving:rockon:....

Now, that's how you sell something quick! Also, don't even list a price. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread