Cobra FANatic
Established Member
new mmcc9994 in box $180 shipped

used mmrlca1's $200 shipped

1430516071_8fbdb5ab9e.jpg

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I'll offer $130 for the CC plates if the black in color .

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
$130 delivered is best I can offer.
Plus $50 for shipping is kinda high.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
lol, ya I was hoping you wouldnt notice. Im not doing $130 shipped right now, but thanks.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
good try
ok
I'll hunt on ebay as I saw some go for $140 and I missed them.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
hehe, sounds good. I know how important being a smart shopper is, when you have to make car payments on a 600+ hp 03/04 cobra.

i kid, i kid...

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Heck you can get same ones your selling new on ebay in the 180 dollar range and free shipping and yes there MM's.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
wow your HELLA funny. Your comparing my price to the best deal on ebay. They are both brand new so whats the difference? Anyways a lot of ebay stores sell knock off mm's. For someone that has more money invested in aftermarket parts than most do in inital car purchase, on top of owning one of the most expensive factory mustangs ever created, you are sure heckling over a measly amount of money.... You low balled me and I said no, get over it. If you said something reasonable I prob woulda taken it. So feel free to keep bumping my thread, but what your trying to do is dumb.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
wow your HELLA funny. Your comparing my price to the best deal on ebay. They are both brand new so whats the difference? Anyways a lot of ebay stores sell knock off mm's. For someone that has more money invested in aftermarket parts than most do in inital car purchase, on top of owning one of the most expensive factory mustangs ever created, you are sure heckling over a measly amount of money.... You low balled me and I said no, get over it. If you said something reasonable I prob woulda taken it. So feel free to keep bumping my thread, but what your trying to do is dumb.

Been over it captian I moved on and bidding with someone who knows how to do buisness in the 1st and and not play games with shipping prices.
My proof is below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Maxi...ryZ33581QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAXI...ryZ33581QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh and if it makes you FEEL better captian, BUMP

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
you have no idea what sarcasim is do you... Me saying $50 shipping was a way of saying no to your offer.

wow I am simply amazed

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
You should be with your own ignorance.
Trying to sell used items as high as new and expecting no one to notice LOL.
Play games somewhere else child.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
I gotta agree with slocalsvt. You're comparing his price to the best deal you can find on ebay? Plus that second link has a price of $190 not $180. And the other is gonna get bidded on up to basically that point right at the very end so what difference does it make? Plus you are helping out a fellow stanger on a site you frequent instead of some dickweed on ebay. Plus you are doing the same thing I am doing right now. Just junking up this poor guys for sale ad. Quit being a d*ck, either buy them or dont. Offer hit $170 shipped and I bet he takes it. That would be cheaper than anywhere else I mean f*ck. If that little bit of money is gonna be the determining factor between buying them and not, then you dont need them that bad. I mean like he said you've spent god knows what on all the mods to your car so far so whats a few more buck to help him recoup some money for something you need anyways? I mean what the f*ck really? Anyways, whatever, you're a d*ck, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.:cuss:

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
I gotta agree with slocalsvt. You're comparing his price to the best deal you can find on ebay? Plus that second link has a price of $190 not $180. And the other is gonna get bidded on up to basically that point right at the very end so what difference does it make? Plus you are helping out a fellow stanger on a site you frequent instead of some dickweed on ebay. Plus you are doing the same thing I am doing right now. Just junking up this poor guys for sale ad. Quit being a d*ck, either buy them or dont. Offer hit $170 shipped and I bet he takes it. That would be cheaper than anywhere else I mean f*ck. If that little bit of money is gonna be the determining factor between buying them and not, then you dont need them that bad. I mean like he said you've spent god knows what on all the mods to your car so far so whats a few more buck to help him recoup some money for something you need anyways? I mean what the f*ck really? Anyways, whatever, you're a d*ck, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.:cuss:

hehe, thanks a million. I was kinda waiting for someone else to chime, I dont think this guy understands a joke, and Im not trying to be a jerk I swear! Anyways you stated everything I was thinking. And yes I would of taken that offer, lol. And then that would be $20 cheaper than the lowest price on ebay.

Am I taking crazy pills?! lol

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
pm sent.

ps. I recomend that chopps, should learn buying tips from jshtrod. Hes getting a deal without being rude.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
pm sent.

ps. I recomend that chopps, should learn buying tips from jshtrod. Hes getting a deal without being rude.

I just assume spend my Money wiser than others.
And would never do buisness with a fool that jokes around when advertising items for sale, its just bad buisness for the buyer.
Seeya Captian slocal

Oh he never said what he was going to buy or spend either LOL
Your a funny boy Captian.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member

What are you his mother !!
Go ahead and spend more than you should your rich :)
Children will be children !!

Plus sarcasim has no place in the want or sell ads !!

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
I just assume spend my Money wiser than others.
And would never do buisness with a fool that jokes around when advertising items for sale, its just bad buisness for the buyer.
Seeya Captian slocal

Oh he never said what he was going to buy or spend either LOL
Your a funny boy Captian.

No, its bad business for a tool like you to come in and insult someone and their parts by low balling the f*ck out of them. But like you said you have better ways of spending your money so surely you have better ways to spend your time, such as getting the f*ck out of this for sale ad?:kaboom:

Plus sarcasim has no place in the want or sell ads !!

And obviously neither do you!

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
No, its bad business for a tool like you to come in and insult someone and their parts by low balling the f*ck out of them. But like you said you have better ways of spending your money so surely you have better ways to spend your time, such as getting the f*ck out of this for sale ad?:kaboom:

And obviously neither do you!

haha

You have no idea what a insult is RICKY and obviously you don't have a clue to what a low ball figure is or how to do buisness.

I must be dealing with girls cause all there feeling ( :cryying: ) are getting hurt cause someone offered lower than he asked LOL.

Man up or Woman up just quit winning !!

I am out of here ( Per Ricky ) and thanks for not taking my offer because I will save $$.

:thumbsup:

PS I know Ricky is your sister trying to defend you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread