FS: New in Box Autometer Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge, Boost/Vac Gauge, and 2 Pod Pillar

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
NIB Lunar Series Boost/Vacuum Gauge
SOLD

NIB Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
This is a new-in-box never opened Autometer Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite Wideband Air/Fuel ratio gauge with all pieces and parts. The security seal is still sealed and has never been broken. Bought it for my 2003 Cobra after my pulley and tune and never got around to having them installed. I just sold the Cobra which is why I never paid to have things installed when I was selling the car.

It was only taken out of the box to look at and take the pictures then put right back in. It was never actually opened (everything remained sealed in the original packaging with the security seal in tact. It was $341.99 before shipping from when they first came out and were backordered for a few months.

Contact Info: PM on SVTperformance
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 407-782-1432

Located in Orlando, FL

Price: $250.00 Shipped

DSCN4995.jpg

DSCN4991.jpg

DSCN6300.jpg

DSCN6301.jpg

DSCN6303.jpg

DSCN6297.jpg

DSCN6304.jpg

Best means of contact are via phone and e-mail:

Cell Phone: 407-782-1432 (Call or Text Okay)
E-mail: [email protected]

2-Pod Pillar
DSCN4989.jpg

DSCN4990.jpg

Price: $55.00 Shipped

Last edited:

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
Black. Matches the pillars already in the car. And it goes on the A-Pillar and will look freaking amazing. $55 + shipping and it's yours. Never installed, brand new. Flawless condition. Paid $64.99 for it not including shipping when I ordered it. Send me an e-mail because this sites been down for me lately. [email protected]

Looking forward to business.

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
The dual pod pillar...is it a full or not? Pics? Price shipped to 90502?

I'm not sure what you mean by full or not but I just posted a picture of it. It replaces the entire A-Pillar plastic portion if that's what you mean. $50+shipping and it's yours. I'm not sure how much to ship. I live in Longwood, FL so it would be coming from 32750 zip code.

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
$225 shipped for wideband?

I paid $341.99 before shipping. It's brand new in the box never opened. $300+ shipping firm is the lowest I'll go. That still saves you $30 not including shipping from what I paid. And that's if you can even find it. They were on backorder when I ordered this one and it took me 3 months to get it.

Last edited:

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
I paid $341.99 before shipping. It's brand new in the box never opened. $300+ shipping firm is the lowest I'll go. That still saves you $30 not including shipping from what I paid. And that's if you can even find it. They were on backorder when I ordered this one and it took me 3 months to get it.

Um...You can buy them new for $275 so looks like you didnt shop around.

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
Um...You can buy them new for $275 so looks like you didnt shop around.

Guess not. So go buy it for $275. Don't get pissy because I won't sell it to you. No one said you had to buy it for $300. I'm giving you the price I'm selling it for. It doesn't matter to me whether you buy it or not. And this is new as well. I guess you didn't read the descriptions. NIB. Never opened.

Last edited:

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Guess not. So go buy it for $275. Don't get pissy because I won't sell it to you. No one said you had to buy it for $300. I'm giving you the price I'm selling it for. It doesn't matter to me whether you buy it or not. And this is new as well. I guess you didn't read the descriptions. NIB. Never opened.

I can read fine and made you an offer. It looks like you're the one gettin your panties in a bunch. Im just stating that you're asking more than they cost new from a vendor. For what your asking i will buy somewhere else, especially since you paid to much! Go FYS

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
I can read fine and made you an offer. It looks like you're the one gettin your panties in a bunch. Im just stating that you're asking more than they cost new from a vendor. For what your asking i will buy somewhere else, especially since you paid to much! Go FYS

Haha way to blow a simple for sale item way out of proportion. Good luck finding your gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread