FS NEW 315/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sport CUPS

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FS NEW 315/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sport CUPS price reduced ~20%

NEVER MOUNTED!

These are the bad boys... Road Race street tires, sticky and outstanding handling. Best tire ever made in many opinions, comes on the Viper ACR stock and I belive the GT3 Porsches. This size is no longer made. I got one of the last sets available and thought Id use em by now, but I am thinking about selling my wheels, so I thought I'd try to sell these tires first. Not looking to make a profit on them, just sellin for new retail.

These tires are HUGE! They are easily as wide as a 335-345. Next to my standard Pilots in the same size, they are a good inch wider.:lol1:

$916 for the pair ($458 each new). Tires are located in Dallas area, and I can get pics if interested. I will ship at buyers expense if wished.

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
Edit new price of $750

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
bumpity. I know they seem pricey, but you can't get a better tire... 18" Michelins aren't cheap unfortunately.:shrug:

Any fair offers will be accepted

red9450

Established Member
Bump for you. had these on my car for a while, and they are by far the best tire money can buy for a true street tire....great traction, no strange wiggle at speed like drag radials, and decent tread life. Good deal here...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Bump for you. had these on my car for a while, and they are by far the best tire money can buy for a true street tire....great traction, no strange wiggle at speed like drag radials, and decent tread life. Good deal here...

2 months late, but thanks for the bump... bump again, reasonable offer not refused... Im selling the 18" wheels I bought these for, so I dont need them as they are too short for my Vette.:shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I have 335 pilot sports, they are great.

Bump for you

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SOLD and Shipped, Thanks Andrew, post pics when you get em on there!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread