Established Member
input shaft snd shims $265
tob retainer $75
or the combo for $300
All items are the listed price shipping will be added to the cost

nycarpenter

Established Member
input

I will send no fee.paypal payment in the AM along.with a fedex ground shipping label to take.care of delivery fees :)

nycarpenter

Established Member
(sjsnake) I'll Take it 350$ for all.
Always amazed at how low people will stoop to save a few $$. If this dirtbag will give you the $350 go ahead and take his money!

Oh we know you drive a cobra but now we know your a true snake!

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
He Obviously Posted It To Sell The Parts Right Im Jus Offering More Then He Askd Ok

You are an asswipe. He has a buyer at his asking price you are just trying to submarine the guy because you saw the post to late.

Last edited:

cobrajames89

Established Member
Dude money talks. That's usually all that matters. You can say what you want about him "highballing" but at the end of the day the highest bidder will get the prize and the seller will be happier with more money. If I'm wrong correct me.

nycarpenter

Established Member
ethics

Let's get a few things straight here.
1- I was not the buyer
2- if you advertise for a set price and agree on a sale the seller is obligated to sell to buyer.
3- Seller posted 2 identical threads one with the price and one without.This made matters confusing for potential buyers.
4- if you know a deal has been agreed to it is not your place to step in and try to pry the item away by offering a few dollars more.
5- Maybe I am old school but if I tell you a price and we agree the deal is done the item is off the block and a higher offer will not change who the future owner will be.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Dude money talks. That's usually all that matters. You can say what you want about him "highballing" but at the end of the day the highest bidder will get the prize and the seller will be happier with more money. If I'm wrong correct me.

Well I own the parts for the agreed $300 so who looks like a fool now. The OP proved that a hand shake deal here on SVTP is still worth something.

Users who are viewing this thread