FS: New 01 cobra upper intake Mach 1 lower new JLT RAI 01 throttle cable

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
For sale is basically (minus heads, cruise cable, lower intake gaskets) an almost complete C-head conversion. The following parts are included:
New 01 cobra upper intake manifold with new throttle body, throttle body gasket, new TPS sensor, new IAC valve and throttle cable bracket
Used Mach 1 lower intake manifold
New upper intake to lower intake gasket
New intake manifold bolts
New 99/01 cobra throttle cable
New JLT RAI for 99/01 cobra

As of right now I want to sell everything as a complete setup. Asking $750 plus shipping. I accept cash or paypal. Buyer is responsible for paypal fees. I will meet up with the buyer within a reasonable distance. Parts are in Westminster, MD.

gimlach94

Established Member
I really am in dire need of the 01 throttle cable, the throttle cable bracket, and the IAC. Would you consider selling these to me? Paypal ready

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Someone contacted me about buying everything together. If that does not work out I am willing to separate the parts. I won't separate parts from the intake lid though. That I would like to sell all together. Thanks for the replies.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Well hopefully a part out could be done in the next couple days as I have alot of feelers out for the t cable. Something should turn up soon

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Ok I will part everything out but the throttle cable and the upper intake manifold will not be separated. Please do not ask I will not separate the two.
99/01 cobra upper intake manifold with TB, IAC, cable bracket, throttle cable, gasket and hardware $450 plus shipping.
Mach 1 lower intake manifold $250 plus shipping
Brand new JLT RAI $200 plus shipping.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
99/01 cobra upper intake manifold with TB, IAC, cable bracket, throttle cable, gasket and hardware $425 plus shipping and paypal.

Mach 1 lower intake manifold $225 plus shipping and paypal.

Brand new JLT RAI $190 plus shipping and paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread