FS: Na svt Short Runner Intake, Modified Upper Intake, MMR IMRC Deletes + All Gaskets

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
I'm parting out my car and up for sale now is my Na svt short runner intake, modified upper intake, mmr IMRC deletes and all gaskets.

The short runner is the standard short runner from Na svt. the runners have been shortened 1.5" if I remember correctly, the lower plenum was raised and the ledges were filled with epoxy to create a smooth flow and the lower was gasket matched.

The upper intake was modified to accept the accufab single blade throttle body, egr and driver side nippe were deleted and filled with JB Weld as I did not have EGR and was running a breather. The EGR and vaccum "tubes" inside the upper intake were ground down to remove air restrictions

MMR billet IMRC deletes are the 2nd version that actually match the lower intake and have the guide holes for the gaskets. These have not been modified in any way.

All gaskets to complete the install will be included.

Everything was used for only 1,000 miles.

I'm looking for $700 shipped to your door.

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

Swaie

Established Member
Does this come with a throttle body? I'm intrested shoot me a pm on price shipped to 63901

Users who are viewing this thread