FS- monster headers!!!!

07 s197

Established Member
Selling the headers off my car. They are Kooks longtubes 1 7/8 primaries with a 3 bolt 3 1/2 collector. They have EGT bungs in each runner and plugs. The headers have been ceramic coated black. They have some scratches from installation and such. If local or willing to pickup i have a exhaust i made for the car. Its 3in with x pipe to a set up hushpower mufflers, 3" inlet with 3.5" dumps.

500 for the headers and 800 for headers and exhaust
In newport news, VA

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Selling the headers off my car. They are Kooks longtubes 1 7/8 primaries with a 3 bolt 3 1/2 collector. They have EGT bungs in each runner and plugs. The headers have been ceramic coated black. They have some scratches from installation and such. If local or willing to pickup i have a exhaust i made for the car. Its 3in with x pipe to a set up hushpower mufflers, 3" inlet with 3.5" dumps.

500 for the headers and 800 for headers and exhaust
In newport news, VA

FREE BUMP

I have Kooks 1 3/4" LTs on now
These headers are a STEAL @ $500! these headers sell for $1200 + the coating......

GLWS!

Last edited:

Speedtospare

Established Member
I'm interested in the headers. Email is ryanmerrill(at)rogers.com

Can you fire me a few pictures and let me know the overall condition, how they fit etc. Email will be send to my phone for a quick reply.

Thanks

07 s197

Established Member
I'm interested in the headers. Email is ryanmerrill(at)rogers.com

Can you fire me a few pictures and let me know the overall condition, how they fit etc. Email will be send to my phone for a quick reply.

Thanks

Your email doesn't work. Ill post some pictures on here when I get home tonight

07 s197

Established Member
2010-11-14_00-16-04_938.jpg

2010-11-14_20-31-36_319.jpg

2010-11-14_00-16-36_663.jpg

Heres some pictures to show what they look like and fit. Trying to load the new picks to show the scratches

gabe1530

Banned
im interested in these. have they sold?

do they have a egr port or would i have to do an egr delete?
can the egt bungs be plugged if i decide not to use them?
same as stagaholic said, would i just order a new x from kooks or would you recommend having something made at an exhaust shop?

07 s197

Established Member
The egt port have plugs in them now. No egr hookups. Not sure if Kooks makes a mid pipe. I just bought the 3 bolt flanges and made my own exhaust

SVT GI

Established Member
Couple questions.

How hard is it to find matching 3 bolt midpipes?

Also, what do the EGT bungs do? Could they be removed?

Thanks.

The EGT bungs are for guys with stand alone fuel systems that can tune each cylinder individually. They can be plugged when not in use.

I have these same headers on the wife's Cobra and they are great. I had a custom header back exhaust built for ~$350 or so (i supplied the mufflers). These will also clear an auto and fit the factory K.

OP, these are a steal at your price. GLWS!

goat-ee

Established Member
Other than the EGR crap, which I no longer have, is there a reason these wouldn't be ideal for 97' B-head Cobra? And are 1-7/8" too big for a mild combo like mine (365rwhp) with a 2.1 Kenne Bell? I have a set of Pacesetter's currently, but they fit like total crap and have been considering a better set. The ad doesn't say...are these stainless? And is the ceramic coating inside and out?

And you say they fit the stock k-member with nothing hitting anywhere?

07 s197

Established Member
would be too much header for your setup. I think all kooks headers are stainless, not sure on the inside coating

Users who are viewing this thread