FS: Modern Billet Fuse Cover (05-09) & AC Fill Cap (05-10)

MajMotorsports

Established Member
I have available the Modern Billet Fuse Box Cover that fits on all 2005 to 2009 Mustangs and Modern Billet Chrome AC Fill Cap for the 2005 to 2010 Mustangs.

The fuse box cover was originally chrome, but I striped the plating off because I wanted to paint it black and put an emblem on it. I eventually took this cover off my car a few months ago because I went in a different route. So I sandblasted the black paint off, and added some primer to it, so it didn't rust.

This is definitely a good option for a custom look in your engine bay. You would be able to paint it, powdercoat it, hydrodip it, plastidip it, etc... to get a different look. I am also throwing in some new double sided tape so you can attach it to your factory fuse box.

I am looking to get $35 shipped for it.

DSC_0034_zpstgmtmipc.jpg

DSC_0035_zpsww8foxw6.jpg

I never used the AC Fill Cap, so it is brand new. It is little bit big for the factory cap, but I guess it is designed that like to make it easier to take it off to get to the factory cap. IF you wanted to have it stay on there, could probably use a small piece of double sided tape

I am looking to get $15 shipped for it

DSC_0038_zpsgzutn6gp.jpg

DSC_0036_zpsn2nvdahb.jpg

DSC_0037_zpsgobhsj8i.jpg

DSC_0039_zpsucgzvdpc.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread