FS: MMR Street MOD 900 Shortblock

2000GT-281

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all the paper work from when it was balanced and assembled.

It has 11cc pistons that have been fly cut for large cams. Manley rods and Mahle pistons. ARP hardware.

There are less than 2000 miles on this motor. Was broken in with conventional oil. Had oil changes after first start up, 200 miles, 500 miles, 1000 miles, and switched to full synthetic at 1500 miles. Was running an MMR HV oil pump with it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Would like to get $1800 plus shipping. I will clear plastic wrap it, and strap it to a pallet. It has been sitting on an engine stand, oiled, and wrapped in plastic.

Shortblock is located in Omaha, NE.

DSCF1171.gif

DSCF1170.gif

DSCF1169.gif

Last edited:

2000GT-281

Established Member
MMR says it should handle 900fwhp. I had it built for boost, but it is 10.5-1 compression. A little better for N/A.

Last edited:

2000GT-281

Established Member
TTT. Offers? Its useless to me. It might as well go to a good home. Throw some offers out there. Maybe even the right trade of some kind. I'm all ears.

avexhype

Established Member
im in houston and interested...this is a cast iron block right? Winds. or romeo? forged crank? thanks in adv

Edit- just noticed that you said its an MMR900 so yes forged crank lol sorry about that

Last edited:

justa2v

you could call it stock.
Established Member
if possible, can you price shipping to 30145?
i'm in iraq and i am very interested in getting this off your hands asap.
do you have the mmr serial number/plate that it came with?

2000GT-281

Established Member
im in houston and interested...this is a cast iron block right? Winds. or romeo? forged crank? thanks in adv

Edit- just noticed that you said its an MMR900 so yes forged crank lol sorry about that

*Brand New Cast Iron 2004 Cobra Block, torque plate bored and honed
*New 4340 Forged 3.543 stroke Cobra Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge
*New 4340 5.933 Manley H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts ( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available for your 4.6)
*New Forged Manley or Diamond pistons (High or low compression)
*Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)
*Speed Pro/Federal Mogul or Clevite Tri-metal Rod and ACL Performance Main bearings
*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available,Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.

Thats off of their website. It is a Windsor block. You can see the W in the second pic if you look real closely.

I am going to take more pics of the cylinder walls and the paper work for those who would like to see it.

2000GT-281

Established Member
if possible, can you price shipping to 30145?
i'm in iraq and i am very interested in getting this off your hands asap.
do you have the mmr serial number/plate that it came with?

All I have is an invoice number. Ill PM you that number. I have had an interested party call them before with it and he was able to get any info he wanted.

Ill look into shipping this.

2000GT-281

Established Member
I have priced out shipping this to a few different addresses, and it seems to be around $250 from Omaha to just about anywhere in the continental US. Thats just a quote, but I would imagine thats close.

2000GT-281

Established Member
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic was added at 1500 miles to this motor only after consulting MMR. You can see in the MMR paper work that comes with the block that you should not use synthetic until 6k miles. If you have any questions about this, feel free to give them a call or jump on their forums.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread