FS MM SRA coilover kit and bilstein shocks

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
I bought them used and ended up putting an IRS in the car. MM Coilover kit and 225# springs. Bilstein Shocks. Coilover all ready assembled on the shock i have the spanner wrench as well.
550 shipped

001-1.gif

20-COBRA-03

Banned
are these in any better shape than the front coilovers that i bought from you that you had claimed were used to push the car in and out of the garage with, as in roller... the same coilovers i got with one of the bushings all **(ked up beyond any repair. they make shit tons of noise, and then i later found older posts that you made with you talking about how noisey and crappy your coliovers are (the ones you sold me)... after you told me they had no street miles and were perfect. well, i blame myself for not looking more in depth before i bought them from you, but i took your word for it.

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Im glad you now bring this to my attention after how many years ago that i sold these to you... So long ago i have no idea who You are or what I sold you. Ive been thru so many coilover setups over the years. And if they were so terrible why did you not contact me about them.

Guess my 165 positive feedback on ebay, 8 here and 11 on the corral mean nothing.

Last edited:

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
No I wanna sell em complete and I cant really. The bilsteins have a groove machined into them for a spiral snap ring, the threaded perch sits atop of that. The eye at the bottom is welded for strength also. Unless your shocks has all that already.

Users who are viewing this thread