FS: Mint Condition 03/04 Terminator Coupe Seats (full set, pics)

uh0h50

Established Member
FS: Mint Condition 03/04 Terminator Coupe Seats (full set, MORE PICS ADDED)

sold delete

Last edited:

uh0h50

Established Member
I'm interested, pm on the way! I noticed the rears are missing the metal frame. Do u have that ?
I do hot have the metal frame for the rears as this is exactly how I bought them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost positive the metal frame is not Cobra specific.

Svt_kid90

Established Member
I do hot have the metal frame for the rears as this is exactly how I bought them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost positive the metal frame is not Cobra specific.

I see, maybe not cobra specific but it might be kind of hard to find that piece by it self, i dont believe someone is going to want to sell that frame by it self, since is a crucial part. How long ago did u buy them ? Only reason i asked is because mAybe the previous owner has it and if u still have contact info perhaps u can ask. Like i mention im very interested but i would need to see if u can some how get that frame

uh0h50

Established Member
The frame is available from a bone yard and should not be a deal breaker.
This.

Most any 99+ at a junk yard should have this frame needed. The previous owner of the seats got the seats through a trade deal and the frame was not part of the deal. I'd assume that the part itself is not crucial considering the frame is already in most peoples Mustangs. (99+ of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread